Ban Request on Piemaster69 Fagalo & Azuk
Name of player: Piemaster69 Fagalo & Azuk

SteamID: Pie: STEAM_0:0:58889404 (12 Bans on record)149 hours
Azuk: STEAM_0:1:44823639 (3 Bans on record) 170 hours

Time in GMT: 2:43am

Server: 33x

Summary: While being detained for assault and pulling a weapon Pie continued to not follow the orders of those detaining him while at fearRP and eventualy bolted to Azuk in his car while tied to hop inside to try to escape. The car was instantly stopped and Pie redetained, though Azuk killed in the attempt.

Everyone shortly after the re-detainment was run down by a CDMer who aimed dirrectly for the officers.

Evidence:

Pie Detained at first: [Image: 1F2617FD701480A6F8154BD54D67E4CE94DBFDA8]

Pie Bolting to Azuk in his car to escape, while tied, and with armed men telling him to stop[Image: 42C4FAE0F17ACB7D0140160E3D59CF2CA0941662]

Showing it was Azuk in his car, a quick log check will confrim that it was him shot in the escape attempt [Image: 93321E9D9BDCF18B0E5F82F612FD6911A13B92C4]

Edit: While ingame some time after provideing Azuk with a courtesy link to this BR, he sent me a mocking pm about how i couldnt prove it was him in the car

[Image: 39C7D9E5E8EB456213642C8C89EE2C5AC89AF4DC]
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Let me clarify, i was being detained For "assualt and a weapon" I did have a weapon, but never tried to assault anyone. I quickly put it away after Accidently taking it ut. YEs I know this is still a reason to arrest.

I then Missunderstood and though he said get in the truck when he said stand by the truck. so he sthought I was breaking fear rp. Then as I was standing against the truck i kept turnng around and lookin at the. But i didn't leave the truck side until I noticed there guns were on there side. I thought, Heres my chance, there guns aren't pointed at me. So i bolted to the car in an attempt to escape. i did not realize this was breeaking fear rp, So if it was, that is my mistake.. I also apologized to black for the incedent.

i understand I have a b ig ban record. When I was young i was a bad player. Now I have gained more knowledge about rp. I even have 1 rp point. i am very sorry for this incident. I would understand a blacklist. But i really hope i do not get banned. THis was a mistake and i am sorry.
Request on Piemaster69 fagalo reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Piemaster69 fagalo, STEAM_0:0:58889404) was found violating rules regarding Breaking FearRP .
Suspension will be applied for 6 months and will be put on last chance.

Request on Azuk reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Azuk, STEAM_0:1:44823639) was found violating rules regarding Breaking FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team