Sadness...
I just checked that game tracker thing...

Its very weird... It says that Fearless is on the 3rd spot of all servers in there... BUT like 8 pages of servers are actually in front of it. Thats about 200 servers who are more played than FL? Check it out yourself! I find it a weird way to count...
For me it works fine..
[Image: flstats.png]

Did you selected filter by "Garry's Mod" instead of "All Games"?
wow number 1 67/127 slots..
127 slots. Jesus, either there's a horrid amount of lag or the host was created by God himself.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(08-15-2011, 10:08 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: 127 slots. Jesus, either there's a horrid amount of lag or the host was created by God himself.

I played on that server once, with about 60/70 players on, actually there isn't that much lag at all Tounge
Oh so its only counting garrysmod... Thought it was like of all servers in all games :-P
(08-15-2011, 12:19 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Oh so its only counting garrysmod... Thought it was like of all servers in all games :-P
That would be something to be proud of.

Incidentially, what is the most popular server of all time out of any game?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(08-15-2011, 10:08 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: 127 slots. Jesus, either there's a horrid amount of lag or the host was created by God himself.

Its not laggy at all, that is infact one of my regular servers, its just 2 rooms each with a huge PlayX screen where people add their videos to the queue. Its very fun.