Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for...
For Walking.
I think most of you have had this done to you

So you are driving down in city slowly. Traffic lights turn green and you go... Then a police officer speeds down the street and hits you. You then drive off and he pulls you over and asks why are you speeding and then arrests you
[Image: 83SLqKl.png]
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 7 users Like Wood's post:
  • NotSep, James_Gaff, Ivan Tempski, Dauntless, Suarez, Fiddlestiiicks, JunkyGardai
(08-20-2014, 09:05 PM)Wood Wrote: [Image: 83SLqKl.png]

Its all good, I denied it Wink
Had best reason once to get Arrested , "You are bald you are getting arrested" sat there for 10 minutes
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 2 users Like Chumps's post:
  • Nyander, JunkyGardai
You got arrested for tea bagging a body? I feel like that's some sort of sexual assault.
I was arrested for excersisimg my right to free speech. Also for sleeping in an apartment sorrounded by contra that wasn't even mine.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • JunkyGardai
Joining a server. (Gotta love v2p) Tounge
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 2 users Like Pear's post:
  • Dauntless, Suarez
For bringing the "tied up" president behind the nexus lobby security. He wasn't tied up with a hostage rope, I made a tied up dupe which is a pod with rope props on it.
And, I almost got arrested for speeding... ON A TRABANT. And there was no president at that time.

Not really stupid, but still kinda hilarious reasons.
i have self control
I got arrested for crossing at the cross walks when a cop was waiting at a red light and said "I could have ran you over then, only cross when there's a red light for the cars."

Then he arrested me.
Signature made by a3r0dynamic on Deviantart.