Why I never use my mic.
(08-07-2014, 10:32 PM)Enzyme Wrote: When I was younger, I used to play the flying $hit out of Battlefield 2142. That game was so fun, and I remember using my mic ingame and people would call me a squeaker.

That was my emotionfull story about the time I got called a squeaker :c

But seriously though, as long as you don't scream down your mic or try to purposly be annoying over a mic, then I'm sure no one even cares.

I can't even imagen you being a squeaker... Your voice is so deep..
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Shit I still have issues about my voice.
A true friend saved my ass. Without him I would probably still be scared to use it.

Wait for the skyrim meme to come...
[Image: An+arrow+in+the+knee+Some+fresh+oc_6ad7a...1322766208]

Did I do good?

EDIT; Best one I could find on my phone.

FUCK ME!! It's not even worded properly .-.
I don't ever do voice communication because I don't feel like it. I have the feeling that my voice sounds pretty "angry", and I stutter often when I speak English. I just don't feel like it would go well.
Also, the people calling kids "squeakers" simply because they have a high voice are just trolls. I can understand that they are annoyed if a kid screams down its mic or keeps doing weird noises, but if they are just normally talking, and get flamed at, then it's not their fault at all. It's the people who judge other people's voice instead of their personality.
i have self control
Meh I still sound like I'm 10.
Haha I used to get called a squeaker on Counter Strike: Source a long time ago.
“The criminal is the creative artist; the detective only the critic.”
[Image: Garfsfn.png]
Don't give a bloody damn about those who try to bring you down and insult you. You're in a stage in life, which you will get out of, just like everyone else in your age.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I remember when the Xbox 360 first came out and when playing on games I got called a squeaker. It was mainly on Gears of War but sometimes happened on other games. I just ignored them and kept talking.

Ah, the days without Party Chat on Xbox....

Also, if you think having a high voice is bad, wait for the voice breaks to kick in. They'll make you never want to do a school presentation.
I'm 21 and my voice sound like Morgan Freeman on helium I've heard yesterday. So don't worry.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Zecon, Suarez
Dude I stutter IRL and don't have a high voice but no low voice either.
I know what you feel and you shouldn't worry too much.
Don't make the mistake to keep talking when everyone says you need to shut up do.
Thats a mistake I make and now see. Sometimes it's annoying but don't feel bad about it.
Be yourself.
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!