Somehow (Lambo) crashed ur game.
So to start!
I was passenger in a lambo driving from lake when the driver crashed in a tree which caused both of our gmod to crash a weird notice game something with the car engine sound which crashed us out of the game. It's not the biggest issue but still kinda annjoying.

Cheers!
It's a known bug with the lambo that makes some people's game crash
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Same with the mercedes... if you shoot at it or crashes your game crashes aswell..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(08-07-2014, 12:04 PM)Pinky Wrote: Same with the mercedes... if you shoot at it or crashes your game crashes aswell..
I think they have their own self-defense system.
It could be because of so many polygons which lambo uses. Gmod may force a crash then. Recommended value of polygons are 10k and TDM cars often have 90k+
Try to set model quality to high if it's now on medium or low.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-09-2014, 10:29 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Try to set model quality to high if it's now on medium or low.

Mines on high already, still crashes me if one crashes nearby :/
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Sometimes setting your high dynamic range to low will fix this, it did for me.
I used to crash with my lambo often before, no crash.
When I'm close to someone who crashes in a lambo, I don't crash either but some of my friends do. Guess my PC is too good!
It is a strange event. I am a terrible driver, I crash every minute. Once, I crashed at the petrol station and then my friend in the city had his Garry's Mod crash. He then messaged me about the situation on Steam, I was clueless and didn't know that it was me that caused this. Don't really notice it frequently however.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]