[Unofficial] The Order of Septimus
Good luck with the clan, looks fun.
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Deriptz
I'm happy to announce that we're back from the death!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Good luck with clan!

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

The following 1 user Likes Profeat's post:
  • Deriptz
Changelog: application format added, ranks added.

- Hossan Ramzy
Good luck with the clan!
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Deriptz
**Out of character**

Steam name:SexyBanana

Steam ID:STEAM_0:59986623

Amount of bans:6

Amount of hours played on the server:199

Amount of roleplaypoints:0

**In character**

Name:Gamakichi

Personal traits:Nice, not that tall and intelligent.

Quick Autobiography: Born in the evo city hospital on the 14th of August 1979 at the age of 19 i had finished school and went onto uni now i have finished uni and got a master degree in physcology i am working as a criminal phycologist.

Why i want to join the order? i want to join the order because i want to be part of something on the server and i think i will be able to help out in some situations.

Why i think you should pick me? i think that you should pick me because i am pretty active on the server i really enjoy playing on the server and i will do what i am told. (but im not your pet).
**Out of character**

Steam name:[TBH] Mr Source

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:53294439

Amount of bans:0

Amount of hours played on the server:12

Amount of roleplaypoints:0

**In character**

Name:Rob McFreely

Personal traits:[b]Nice, tall , looking for adventures. Blue eyes and strong build.

[b]Give us a quick yet informative biography of yourself:
I was born on a barn far from EvoCity. I had a lot of arguments with my dad at the time, and we fought a lot. We didn't have a lot of money and I had to help my dad at the barn. There was no way for me to go to school, and I never had the oppurtinity to get a proper education and a good job. My father had passed away and my mother got sick. We had to sell our farm for money and I had to rob people to take care of my mother.

Why do you want to join the order?:I want to be part of something. It looks big, and I think if I work hard and help you guys I can finally pay for my mothers treatment. I hope to get my life back on track with this organisation. The main reason is because I want to have a group of friends to chill with.

Why should we pick you?:I admit that I haven't been on the server for that long. But... I'm sure I will be a good man. I can make this organisation stronger. I like a joke and a good conversation. Whenever you call me, I will be there. I really enjoy playing on the server. I have already spoken to Mister Tempski.

P.s : I will set a good RP name in a short period of time, if you want me to.
-- Comment made via Toaster
Good to see you again Deriptz, and good luck with your clan.
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • Deriptz
Thanks for your applications, we will review them ASAP.

- Hossan Ramzy
Steam name: [FL:RP] Raptor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50065871

Amount of bans: 0

Amount of hours played on the server: 1039

Amount of roleplaypoints: 6

**In character**

Name: Richard Shelby

Personal traits:[b] Smart. Trusted. Sneaky.

[b]Give us a quick yet informative biography of yourself:
A person who studdied human psychology for six years and gained a skill of knowing the best way to talk to a person. He belives that the best way to defeat an enemy is to inspire them. He's known for his saying of "Inspire Your Enemies" With using the right words at the right time he can convince anyone almost anything.

Why do you want to join the order?: I like things that are about a group of people a it being secretive, I'd love to get in all of that and be involved with it and help with it, I also think I could bring allot of good stuff

Why should we pick you?: I have a talent of turing something small into something big. I think I'll be a good addition to this, I'll be offering all that I can if I get in this clan. I'll also try to help out in every way I can.