Summer Takedown - E-Fest
Absolutely amazing event! Thank you to everyone who came I will post pics tommorrow!
Along with full list of thanks

[Image: BHy8zu5.jpg]
[Image: wO4JHFr.jpg]
[Image: ZJJ9404.jpg]
[Image: lkuzpGs.jpg]
[Image: z2ldbNp.jpg]
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 3 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Ozzie88, Arxxy, Zan
This was a great event!!! thouroghly enjoyed this event to the max! was a pleasure being part of it (E-Fest medic)! GREAT Music GREAT Quality GREAT Vibe! wishing you guys all the best!!!
The following 3 users Like Ozzie88's post:
  • Wood, Barkles, Arxxy
Looks amazing guys, I was so gutted that I couldn't make the final date but nevertheless its great to see something that was in planning for so long come together. Great effort all round and from everyone involved!
The following 5 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Barkles, Wood, Arxxy, Zan
It was amazing, huge probs to Wood and Barkles, never expected something this huge.

Again, outstanding job!
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Wood, Arxxy, Barkles
The event was absolutely awesome! Fantastic work everyone who took part! I ran the ice cream truck, I'll post a thread with the photos I took later.
The following 3 users Like Mark-the-Mushroom's post:
  • Wood, Arxxy, Barkles
Thanks for all the kind messages im glad it was such a success!

List of thanks:

Wood: Paying for, and organising EvoRadio, And helping realise my vision Efest, supporting me generally as a very good friend (Plus putting up with me panicing and complaining)

Unholy: Being a great Vice President of MEGA, and keeping the event running smoothly throughout, thanks Smile

Burnett: Coming on early to spawn the dupes, placing stage lights, a E-Bus to ferry people to the event, and being on hand for the whole thing

Venom: Administrating the event

Fultzy: Administrating the event

GeorgeTheBoy: Administrating the event

Preditor: Administrating the event

Burgz: For all your enthusiasm, pre and post event, the MacDonalds stall, and doing the harlem shake on stage!

Vein: The tent stall, singing "Jingle Jangle" on stage for us! (plus setting up your stall at short notice!)

Pinky: Tent stall, plus your "VEIN!" signs you held up

Obay: Tent stall, plus the "VEIN!" signs

General Rickets: Administrating the event, the tent stall, and your general enthusiasm!

Fury: Being there super early to set up, continuing all through the event, never letting up with the smoothies!

Blurr: Complaining at me Tounge and a great Indian food stall

Mark The Mushroom: That amazing Ice Cream van

MysteriaParade: For the Efest Mrchendise stall and "the awkward comedian" act!

Ozzie (I think): Making the Efest medic stand, without me even asking.... or noticing, but doing a great RP nonetheless!

Jan: Event security staff, did an amazing job at it, and being so positive through and after the event

Striker: being one of ther only MEGA Staff to come to the event, did an amazing job through the night. earned his promotion, Gratz on your first RPP man! well deserved!

Kippsee: arrived late, but did come on even though he was out previously, thank you man!

Link66: You couldn't come, but you helped us build, and realise this project so a massive thanks to you too!

All of the people who came: without you guys and your positivity this event would ahev been me standing in a field for 3 hours so the biggest thanks go to the players of FL for coming to the event and being so positive!

if I forgot someone, do shout at me!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 5 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Wood, Burnett, Arxxy, Blurr, Vein
It was great! Please upload all your pics ! Smile
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • Wood
I have some great pictures. They will be uploaded tonight Wink
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Burnett
Video 
Here's the Video I made.

The following 5 users Like Linemeks (Hynix)'s post:
  • Wood, Blurr, Barkles, Burnett, Arxxy
(08-16-2014, 08:32 PM)Von Tempski Wrote: Looks amazing guys, I was so gutted that I couldn't make the final date but nevertheless its great to see something that was in planning for so long come together. Great effort all round and from everyone involved!

Same here, it looks amazing, shame I couldn't be there. Looks like everyone had a great time!
The following 1 user Likes Zan's post:
  • Blurr