unban request Proppush-Gangsta_EY
Your name: (Steam friends name) Gangsta_EY

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)51914

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Fausti

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)BRA (49420) Proppush

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)So Hello please unban i know Proppush is a rulebreak but my Car stuck in a wall so a Guy see me i push my Car 0,01m so than i Drive in the corleone Town Spawn me a House i have a permissiv from the Admin Preditor of war. i going in my House so i Must in my bathroom i come later again and now im Banned for my stucking Car 3months and my englisch is no so Good and yes i Know only english but this is the only cityrp server and the best server Please unban me this is unfair please give me a Second Chance my Car stuck please i love this server Five me a Second Chance and this Guy See this my Car stuck and i proppuched 1cm please this server is so cool
please unban me my Car stuck in a wall and i proppuched out the wall and i become a Ban for fuckin 3 months man please unban me sorry but my car stuck and Noone dieng and i have no Break a rule i push my stucking Car Out the wall
Apologies I didn't see this for so long. Unbanned due to that error on my part.