Buying a graphics artist-
As the title suggests..I'm buying a graphics artist. My request is simple, but I NEED it to be good. If it's not up to standard, you may be asked to re-do it, or I will not use it (And certainly will not pay for it.) Simple as.

It's for a minecraft server i've been playing, which has a strong Roleplay background.

So what i'm looking for?
Something similar to the following :[Image: 20110725114921!Baratheon.JPG]

http://hqwide.com/wallpapers/l/1920x1080..._68644.jpg

Further infomation:

House name is 'Taeral'
Hoping for a Stag as the main feature, so to speak.
Colours will be yellow, OR red top, yellow bottom.
Would need to be sized to fit a forum well.

Pay

If it's good, I'll pay $300,000.
If it's good, and has a GOOD original motto on it e.g 'Ours is the fury' I'll add an extra 50,000
If it is amazing (My discretion) I'll add up to another 100k.

NB: I will be fussy..So no time wasting, please.

Written on a phone, so I'll tidy up later.

Unsure if it actually belongs in this section, but as I'm buying it as a service, I assume it would.
A more fitting signature. 
You can buy me for only 29.99! I'll also cook and make tea!

But seriously I'll see what I can do, not promising anything ofc I'll just have a look in the morning and have a go!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I have an Microsoft Paint certificate (master) so I can draw something for you.
Costs 2x more
The following 10 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Flame, Jordy, James_Gaff, Jono, Ms. Mudpie, Fiddlestiiicks, Blurr, Suarez, Nevy, Tyki Mikk
I've taken the liberty of pursuing this project on my own, trying to follow your instructions as best as I could. I apologize if the image is too large, as I go a bit over the top with all of my art works. As an artist, I take pride and passion in all of my works, and I hope you appreciate the dedication and hours spent on this project. I believe my work has surpassed your expectations, and I am ready to accept my payment of $400,000 in in-game cash. Thank you, I hope you like what I've made for you.

The following 3 users Like Fiddlestiiicks's post:
  • Suarez, EthanArcher, Tyki Mikk
(08-04-2014, 01:33 AM)Fiddlestiiicks Wrote: I've taken the liberty of pursuing this project on my own, trying to follow your instructions as best as I could. I apologize if the image is too large, as I go a bit over the top with all of my art works. As an artist, I take pride and passion in all of my works, and I hope you appreciate the dedication and hours spent on this project. I believe my work has surpassed your expectations, and I am ready to accept my payment of $400,000 in in-game cash. Thank you, I hope you like what I've made for you.

8/10 for effort.
(08-04-2014, 01:39 AM)Jono Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 01:33 AM)Fiddlestiiicks Wrote: I've taken the liberty of pursuing this project on my own, trying to follow your instructions as best as I could. I apologize if the image is too large, as I go a bit over the top with all of my art works. As an artist, I take pride and passion in all of my works, and I hope you appreciate the dedication and hours spent on this project. I believe my work has surpassed your expectations, and I am ready to accept my payment of $400,000 in in-game cash. Thank you, I hope you like what I've made for you.

8/10 for effort.

So it's agreed, $400,000?
(08-04-2014, 01:44 AM)Fiddlestiiicks Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 01:39 AM)Jono Wrote:

8/10 for effort.

So it's agreed, $400,000?

WTF DUDE... Make it 1 MILLION!

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

The following 1 user Likes DooZâ„¢'s post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks
So am I gettin paid or wut m8
Contact me for inqueries. I don't want payment in FL cash but something else can do.

Bit of my background, ran a successful sig shop for 7 months or so until I shut it down, and have done many banner logos for local shops near me.

Editting is my side hussle.
300-400K is not bad. Simply, do it or gtfo with your 1Mil demands etc. Kiddos.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Jono