NEW_HeroXD
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:78322394
Time in GMT:
14:25 GMT+1
Server:
V2D
Summary:
Tied up a gundealer named bloxerbot as a citizen, told him it was highly inappropriate to do so and actually is against the rules. Cursed and sweared, RDMed me and told me 'to go *** myself'. He logged out right after i told im i was going to file this. Do as you see fit with him.
Evidence:
EDIT: Larger pictures.
RDM Screenshot
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...9394_o.jpg
Bloxerbot complaining in OOC
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/h...0611_o.jpg
The acused using a tie.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/h...5524_o.jpg

On a side note, this was the second time he tied that gun dealer up, I don't like making requests on first offenders, but this guy actually made me quite pissed about it.
I was going to make a ban request on him but i just noticed there is one allready made i would like to state that as in 3.8.2014 today on the server at my local time 17:50 he has RDM me a few times / broke NLR after i killed him came back killed me ( revenge kill) and broke into my house with lock pick WITHOUT WARRENT.

Thank you.

PS: he has also killed a few other people on the server and he goes around swearing / RDMing

Edit : now in 18:19 my local time he has also stolen my car as a police officer without reason and hide it somewhere on the map.
Yep i can confirm what Luka Said: Just to summarise my friend ([FL:RP]Butter) and i heard gunshots so we requested the police after a while NEW_HeroXD showed up and tazed me (the guy who sent the request) he the proceeded to search our house for no reason without a warrant and also killed Butter for accidentally punching him we also heard the Gunshots when hi KIlled Luka (he lived beside us) and whitnessed him coming back to revenge kill him after luka killed him for raiding his house (again random) this happened at about 16:50GMT
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
I saw the lockpicking Luka.
Hahahaha maan that was fun Tounge gotta say that was the funnest time i evur had on fearless rp Cheese
He has been lockpicking his way into our rebel base as SRU and lockpicked into 4 rooms, with 2 rooms having contra and destroying it all.
Gmod RP is a waste of time guys cant do dis cant do that do this BR do that BR no reason cant do it, have a reason=not good enough EERRRR gaaaawd
Waste of time? You played more then 100 hours on the server, as well as having donator status. Honestly hope you lose it all here mate. Multiple reports, you stating you had 'fun' while doing it, aswell as bashing on the server rules and the fun of others. You are just another minge who should deserve a perm.

I hope that the admins will find a proper punishment for you, we are done here.

Looking at your previous posts, you already got banned and were asking for an unban. Clearly someone made a mistake to let you in again.
Yeah 100 hrs wont go back 2 my life Now pls go back spending ur life on that server... Which aint even fun
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating the rules.
Suspension will be applied for 5 days.
Blacklist will be applied for 5 hours.

[FL] Burnett
Server Administrative Team