Allow usage of M4A1 to Police
(08-15-2014, 05:34 PM)Dogysmash Wrote: -support

I believe that in a raid, it is very balanced as it is. If the Police were able to use better guns, it would make the system unbalanced in raids.

So criminals have access to literally every gun. and police have access to 3. And you call that fair?

(08-15-2014, 09:01 PM)Obay Wrote: -Support
**Suggestions -NOT Wanted list**
'Changes to the police force i.e. new weapons, tactics, quartermasters
We get it, there are already about 20 threads on this. Each person thinks their suggestion is 'unique', but we've seen it all before.. It's repeating itself every two days now, enough is enough, it'll be done eventually'.

Meaning police would spawn with that weapon, this is not that.
Maybe if there could be some sort of new skin (outfit) that would fit the M4A1, I would +support this, because just imagining police officers holding an M4 in his/her uniform would look a bit out of place, in my opinion.
(08-16-2014, 07:56 AM)Zan Wrote: Maybe if there could be some sort of new skin (outfit) that would fit the M4A1, I would +support this, because just imagining police officers holding an M4 in his/her uniform would look a bit out of place, in my opinion.

How would it look out of place?
(08-16-2014, 07:56 AM)Zan Wrote: Maybe if there could be some sort of new skin (outfit) that would fit the M4A1, I would +support this, because just imagining police officers holding an M4 in his/her uniform would look a bit out of place, in my opinion.

Out of place?

[Image: 758146_t607.JPG]

[Image: ap_santa_cruz_shooting_dm_130227_wmain.jpg]

[Image: New-York-cop-contemplates-AR-15-courtesy...w.com_.jpg]
The following 2 users Like TheAwesomeAuston's post:
  • Venom, Jafro
(08-16-2014, 06:59 PM)Venom Wrote:

How would it look out of place?

Was kind of wondering that myself. Explain your opinion, Zan?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(08-09-2014, 11:37 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
(08-09-2014, 05:32 PM)reebs1313 Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 09:09 AM)The Derpy Gamer Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 08:50 AM)Unholy Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 08:20 AM)Bink Wrote: Pistols are fine, they are police officers, not SRU. They are meant to patrol the city and arrest people, not participate in large firefights. They should have their own weapons if they want to use them, that's the reason why you have to donate to become SRU.

Are you sure about that?
[Image: saltillo-coahuila-gunfight-between-polic...vilian.png]

There is a police officer with a AR15 right there in a gunfight.
I think this would be a good idea due to the fact that they use them a lot in america as they have them in the boots of cars. Also as you previously said they are underpowered.
+support
Thats armed response witch US Police done have, they have SWAT aka SRU

-Support

If we want to be really technical here, Police need lisenses to carry AR15s, or any secondary. Their duty pistol is the one they qualify with, and have flares, spike strips and their secondary in the back of their cruiser. So tge SWAT, TEAMS, SRU, or whatever it's called only respond if they need even more firepower. But overall, +Support

What.... What Police Department are you involved in? Most PD's in Arizona and North Dakota hand their officers AR-15s and Shotguns, and tell them to keep in the back of the car unless otherwise authorized.

I'm in NJ my friend. Last time I checked they needed a liscense.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-24-2014, 12:04 PM)reebs1313 Wrote:
(08-09-2014, 11:37 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote:
(08-09-2014, 05:32 PM)reebs1313 Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 09:09 AM)The Derpy Gamer Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 08:50 AM)Unholy Wrote: Are you sure about that?

I think this would be a good idea due to the fact that they use them a lot in america as they have them in the boots of cars. Also as you previously said they are underpowered.
+support
Thats armed response witch US Police done have, they have SWAT aka SRU

-Support

If we want to be really technical here, Police need lisenses to carry AR15s, or any secondary. Their duty pistol is the one they qualify with, and have flares, spike strips and their secondary in the back of their cruiser. So tge SWAT, TEAMS, SRU, or whatever it's called only respond if they need even more firepower. But overall, +Support

What.... What Police Department are you involved in? Most PD's in Arizona and North Dakota hand their officers AR-15s and Shotguns, and tell them to keep in the back of the car unless otherwise authorized.

I'm in NJ my friend. Last time I checked they needed a liscense.

If thats true its highly unusual.
Maybe we should change it on a trial and see what people think after some time
The following 4 users Like Temar's post:
  • Venom, SourLemon, TheAwesomeAuston, Reebs
Police officers in california have a Remington 870 and a M4 racked next to one another in squad cars, and they qualify on the range with them. This can differ from state to state, but the principle is the same. Regardless of state and local legislature on the level of qualification police officers need, they aren't using submachine guns, they're using rifles.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(08-03-2014, 08:50 AM)Unholy Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 08:20 AM)Bink Wrote: Pistols are fine, they are police officers, not SRU. They are meant to patrol the city and arrest people, not participate in large firefights. They should have their own weapons if they want to use them, that's the reason why you have to donate to become SRU.

Are you sure about that?

+support

That Picture is the Armed Response Unit, Equivalent to SRU.
The Whole Police idea on Fearless is to be Patrol Officer etc..

[Image: 2elt6d5.jpg]

This is what the FL Police Officers are about..
None of them are Carrying M4's..
MP5 is Enough.

Sorry -Support.
My Opinion.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum