[BR] Manbon the 2nd
Name of player: Manbon the 2nd

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93223347

Time in GMT: 00:12

Server: v2p

Summary: Manbon ran into a group of highly armed people and just started to spray everyone, He claims he works for the goverment but you don't run into a group of highly armed man

Evidence:
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
Hey, this is Manbon.

I was given clear permission by the President ( [FL:RP]Duck! ) to keep the city safe, I was trying to passively talk them into NOT murdering a bunch of people for no apparent reason by saying 'Hey, there's no need for guns', they proceeded to do so. I had to use lethal force as you have seen in the video. As you can see in my Steam library - my screenshots prove that Joram was simply massacaring people with his Rebel friend [FL:RP] The Retarded.

Joram was Backseat Administrating aswell, as he proceeded to spawnkill a bunch of cops that he claimed were breaking NLR - He admitted doing so in the OOC chat.

Joram, with his lovely Galil aggressively murdering people with his buddy, FL:RP The Retarded in the background.

Me, trying to calmly tell the armed rebels to lower their guns.

More of me trying to calm the aggressive "roleplayers" down.

Me, trying to reason with Joram and see why he's threatening me with a BR.

Joram admitting to murdering cops "because they were breaking NLR"

Thank you.
You don't run into a group of high armed people.

Your evidence seems to go nowhere and I didn't kill him for breaking NLR. I never spawnkilled anyone.
You're just mad you lost your weapons, "Running into a group of armed rebels" is an excuse for a BR, I killed you fair and square for your misdeeds in the order of Mr. President, get over it.
Don't go full retard mode now. Let the admins decide
No need for excuses Joram, the admins will decide against your senseless RDM and backseat admining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3Qk-dH...e=youtu.be
(08-01-2014, 11:49 PM)Qwerty Wrote: No need for excuses Joram, the admins will decide against your senseless RDM and backseat admining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3Qk-dH...e=youtu.be

Are you trying to get me banned or something? If you believe I did something wrong make your own ban request
(08-01-2014, 11:50 PM)Joram Wrote: Are you trying to get me banned or something? If you believe I did something wrong make your own ban request

Joram, you were killing people senslessly and butchering that officer over and over "For killing my friend" as it shows in my picture above, I think there's no arguement needed here, you're trying to cover yourself for rules you broke by yourself, I don't get your logic, and I don't want to, you'd better sustain your 1 AK 1 Kevlar loss this time instead of spreading your hate in the BR section of the forums and wasting people's time.
(08-02-2014, 12:12 AM)Qwerty Wrote:
(08-01-2014, 11:50 PM)Joram Wrote: Are you trying to get me banned or something? If you believe I did something wrong make your own ban request

Joram, you were killing people senslessly and butchering that officer over and over "For killing my friend" as it shows in my picture above, I think there's no arguement needed here, you're trying to cover yourself for rules you broke by yourself, I don't get your logic, and I don't want to, you'd better sustain your 1 AK 1 Kevlar loss this time instead of spreading your hate in the BR section of the forums and wasting people's time.

Ya know what? Not going in further discussion
(08-01-2014, 11:50 PM)Joram Wrote: Ya know what? Not going in further discussion

And rightfully so, now stop posting and wait for an administrator.