Whatever.
Hi all. Fearless rp was my first RP Server i ever played. After being banned i went to a serious roleplaying community in the HLF2RP Canon. After i joined the community i was flammed at With "You fucking Autistic retarded" Please don't take that offensive.
After being continously flamed at the admins started doing the same i had friends on their they didn't care. You may ask "Why did i stay at the community then?" Well that's because i had fun rping and i liked to rp. Then i was perma-banned. Basicly you could say i was bullied but it's the internet what do you expect. Anyhow i'm not looking for attention nor to be critisized. I just want to share what happen.
There is some trouble shoots with some people having a lack of respect for other in this community. That is just to ignore.

Feel free to share, we will always love ya Tounge
love ya* ...

(08-01-2014, 08:57 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: There is some trouble shoots with some people having a lack of respect for other in this community. That is just to ignore.

Feel free to share, we will always live ya Tounge
Actually, HL2RP communities have a tendency of overusing the word "autistic".
[Image: 46711743.jpg]
What Jan said...
(08-01-2014, 09:05 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: love ya* ...

(08-01-2014, 08:57 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: There is some trouble shoots with some people having a lack of respect for other in this community. That is just to ignore.

Feel free to share, we will always live ya Tounge

Thanks...
Gr8 stori m7 tot me inpoartente morales. Now I no wen a coffee shop opanes on an sunday

Edit all in alle good tutorial
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Freezak
[Image: tumblr_ls9jq16dNk1qatrg7.jpg]
As someone who used to play HL2RP's all the time. I gotta say they overreact 90% of the times. They are so stressed sometimes, its unbelievable.