Ban Request on MrMMO
Name of player: MrMMO.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65063848.

Time in GMT: 2:30 or later, in United Kingdom: GMT+000.

Server: V2P.

Summary: MrMMO was getting angry, he has 2 hours in the game, and he swore in OOC which is inappropriate. He also lied about me RDMing...

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=294403375
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=294407097
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Look stop being immature brats RaPiDzZ and Bink and I know what you have done. What these immature brats have done is picked on a 2 hour guy and told him to get into a chair and then you prop smashed him into a room and accused him of hacking. Cut the shit. He did not do anything to give you the right of framing him. I can understand why he was swearing at you and being angry as you are just being immature when he is just trying to relax and play Fearless like normal human beings. Many people saw what you done, One of those people would be (IGN: Bruno) , (Forum Name: Sleepey). This will not be accepted.
(08-01-2014, 02:01 PM)LazyDuck Wrote: Look stop being immature brats RaPiDzZ and Bink and I know what you have done. What these immature brats have done is picked on a 2 hour guy and told him to get into a chair and then you prop smashed him into a room and accused him of hacking. Cut the shit. He did not do anything to give you the right of framing him. I can understand why he was swearing at you and being angry as you are just being immature when he is just trying to relax and play Fearless like normal human beings. Many people saw what you done, One of those people would be (IGN: Bruno) , (Forum Name: Sleepey). This will not be accepted.

We never smashed him into the ceiling. He followed us up offices, where there was a chair one of us spawned in. He jumped in and jumped out and ended up in a room which he's not supposed to be on.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(08-01-2014, 02:16 PM)Bink Wrote:
(08-01-2014, 02:01 PM)LazyDuck Wrote: Look stop being immature brats RaPiDzZ and Bink and I know what you have done. What these immature brats have done is picked on a 2 hour guy and told him to get into a chair and then you prop smashed him into a room and accused him of hacking. Cut the shit. He did not do anything to give you the right of framing him. I can understand why he was swearing at you and being angry as you are just being immature when he is just trying to relax and play Fearless like normal human beings. Many people saw what you done, One of those people would be (IGN: Bruno) , (Forum Name: Sleepey). This will not be accepted.

We never smashed him into the ceiling. He followed us up offices, where there was a chair one of us spawned in. He jumped in and jumped out and ended up in a room which he's not supposed to be on.

I don't care how it happend the fact is that you made him rage quit, So instead of teaching him and showing him how to RP you decided to post a BR on him I mean you wrote yourself he has 2 hours... Where you perfect at 2 hours? You have what? 60 hours roughly and you still don't know how to RP in a stable condition, Don't get me started on what you have done wrong, We would be here till Christmas.
Context doesn't warrant a ban - However, while there isn't much evidence to prove what you did to him, if the rumours are correct and you tormented a new player, you'll receive a ban, understood?