Questions concerning Steam Chat Bot, fearlessrp.net/request and their usage
Hello,

I have a few questions about the FearlessRP Steam Chat Bot and www.fearlessrp.net/request site as well as the reasons that players can use these 'services'.

1. Concerning the FearlessRP Steam Chat Bot:
Around a week ago, on v33x I ran into a rulebreaker disturbing our RP and as there were no admins on, I used the Steam Community Group Chat bot to request one. The minge was promptly banned and I was left impressed with how easy it was for me to get an admin's attention.

However, I tried to use it again a few days ago and writing any command did not yield any response. Neither !help, nor @<message> or any other commands I could remember.

Does the bot still work and it's just not replying or perhaps it needs to be restarted?

2. Concerning www.fearlessrp.net/request:
Can this page be used for the same reasons as the Steam Chat Bot? And if so, does it still work?

3. Concerning the reasons for usage:
For what reasons can these services be used? Is it only concerning rule breakage or perhaps they can also be used for reasons such as:
•Asking to change the build server's map to another one.
•Requesting permission for a build on a specific server.
•Asking a question concerning a rule and so on.

Thanks
The Bot did have some difficulties yesterday, as I did try as well, I do believe it was a minor bug although it seems to be working correctly now.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
I'm nnot sure if the bot still works, it will probatly be removed ashamefully as Termin is gone.
Remote permission for public building will never be given. It can only be given by a staff member present on the server for that time only.
Bot seems to be working fine, asking questions through the bot doesn't really work, it was set up as a one way system.
Thanks for the explanation on reasons of usage. If the bot is working fine, shouldn't it give a response after receiving the !help command? I'm asking because it's still not working for me.