Ban request: Auston
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
Auston ran from me when i was a Police Officer when i had a gun on him. He broke fear rp and continued running for maybe a min after these screenshots pulled out a gun on me and had some other guys help him kill me http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=293359647
HELLO MY PEEPS Cheese
Firstly, you had already shot me about 5 times, which logs can prove, so I had all the right in the world to run.

Secondly, you where much to far away for fearRP to apply and also where giving no commands to stop.

Would also suggest using the format if you want an admin to look at it.
Say what you like also why did you keep running after the paramedic healed you i was standing right there and you continued to run...

Plus why did you randomly shoot that paramedic when you pulled your tmp he came around the
corner and you started shooting at him?
HELLO MY PEEPS Cheese
(07-30-2014, 06:59 AM)kyle3010 Wrote: Say what you like also why did you keep running after the paramedic healed you i was standing right there and you continued to run...

Plus why did you randomly shoot that paramedic when you pulled your tmp he came around the
corner and you started shooting at him?

fact is you still shot at me, I had every right to run, and I accidently shot that medic, I was looking at him and accidently hit my side mouse button which is fire. just 1 bullet.
Use the template, you got 24 hours.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
User failed to fill out the proper template within the given time.

User Warned.

Denied.