Your blacklist ID:
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:91058351
Reason:
BRA (48721) - Propkilling multiple people
Staff member who blacklisted you:
[FL] spartanjunior31
Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I already posted an unban request which was approved, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=49443, you forgot to remove the blacklist tough.
Yes it was approved as you was already banned
However i say blacklist stays
I do not think that is fair, as Spartanjunior was not even there. If a blacklist had been appropriate, I think Fultz would have handed me one when he banned me for a whole month. The blacklist was Spartanjunior's choice, which he added on a basis of a video showing the event which I was already banned for by Fultz.
ANIIM4L ALL3N please make your own unblacklist request instead of posting it on another users, as for the blacklist in question it is true that a punishment was issued from another administrator but the blacklist given is still appropriate towards your actions done from the basis of the video.
(08-02-2014, 05:01 PM)Spartanjunior Wrote: ANIIM4L ALL3N please make your own unblacklist request instead of posting it on another users, as for the blacklist in question it is true that a punishment was issued from another administrator but the blacklist given is still appropriate towards your actions done from the basis of the video.
So you disagree with another admin? Great cooperation in that case. I stay by my argument: if this blacklist had been appropriate, I would have received it with my ban.
Already served the time now, so I guess I don't care anymore (altough I still don't think of this as just in any way).
Only reason why we removed the ban was because it was already issued, the blacklist is still fit in this case and will remain.