Permanent Unban Request (2nd)
Your name: My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42118395

Your ban ID: 27046

Banned by: Beflok

Reason: 'abusing a tool gun glitch, ignored SA', changed to perm way too many bans for little hours

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I have already attempted to post a unban request last year but it got turned down, here is a link to it: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=36931

I am really sorry for all of the roleplay that i have ruined when i was younger, i am more mature now and i found out what it is like to have something you are working on destroyed. Fearless is the best roleplay server by far and that's simply why i want to have one more go at it. There is nothing else i really can say, i just regret everything i have done wrong on the server. I know that i have many bans, every single one well deserved, but that was 2 years ago, as i said i was younger, dumber and didn't understand many things. I believe that now i have the correct amount of maturity and common sense to be able to abide by the rules and give an example rather than destroy and ruin other people's hard work. Please put me on a final and last chance, if i break 1 rule then perm ban me then and i will never post an unban request again. That's all i can ask for, thanks.
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
Yes, your ban *is* in the ban list, I just checked.

Now you do the same and follow the proper way to post an unban request or I will deny this.
(07-27-2014, 01:49 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Yes, your ban *is* in the ban list, I just checked.

Now you do the same and follow the proper way to post an unban request or I will deny this.

Ah sorry i couldn't find it, i will update it now.

If you want your case to be considered, then I suggest you actually put more effort into it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-27-2014, 08:35 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If you want your case to be considered, then I suggest you actually put more effort into it.

Okay, i will put some more effort into it, even though i already done it on the other unban request which just got binned straight away.

EDIT: Updated

" Please put me on a final and last chance, if i break 1 rule then perm ban me then and i will never post an unban request again."

Alright, it's been a long time. I'm willing to go with this. This is your last and only chance, don't mess it up - I suggest you read the rules very thoroughly.