Ban Request on 'Moon'
Name of player: Moon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378

Time in GMT: 17:55

Server: v2d

Summary: Basically I was closing my door (house next to the Pool Apartments) I takes like 5 seconds to Close 'Moon' ran into my house so i ran after him because i had contra in there so i pulled a Pistol on him the 'P228' i said Stop he carried on running round tring to get into my Contaband Room, He sent a request to the Police saying to help him at the house next to the apartments near the Pool. I tied him up then he ran to the window getting the police attension so i killed him and said im posting a BR on you. Then off course i destroyed my contra and the police rammed their way in and killed me.

EvidenceSadLocal OOC) Fear-_-Ben: fail RP
Failed to load sound "common\talk.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Chew 'Moon' Dowi: Cops coming.
Failed to load sound "common\talk.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Chew 'Moon' Dowi: Lol how is that failrp
*** Terry Mclovin starts to tie up Chew 'Moon' Dowi.
*** Terry Mclovin doubles the knot.
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
*** Terry Mclovin finished the rope with a strong knot.
Player ponint (STEAM_0:1:71380954) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
(Local OOC) Fear-_-Ben: i had a gun on you
Chew 'Moon' Dowi: HELP
(Local OOC) Fear-_-Ben: im posting a BR
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(Local OOC) Moon: Post it
(Local OOC) Moon: I never broke fearrp cause you just random tied me + and i called
cops before u shot me
SWEP:SetWeaponHoldType - ActIndex[ "" ] isn't set! (defaulting to normal)
SWEP:SetWeaponHoldType - ActIndex[ "" ] isn't set! (defaulting to normal)
*** Terry Mclovin takes out a Knife from their backup.
(Local OOC) Moon: Post it please.
(Local OOC) Fear-_-Ben: dont worry i wil
I pulled out the Knife to destroy my Contra before the police got in
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Is that your proof? really. you just cutted some parts was in there got some screenshots/video maybe?
Insufficient evidence.

Denied.