Bus Bug
Despite the problems with bug handling, I found a particular bug. As shown below:
[Image: 6F0A9B7EFDCBC1C06E69AB0C4A2D9196B1B44AEB]
[Image: QS5bX8F.jpg]

As you can see, passengers of the bus fly forward when braking or crashing.

Not exactly game breaking, but annoying none the less. I am public transportation, not Santa.
I believe this an issue caused by the recent Garry's Mod update. Not sure if we need Temar to fix it or Garry to fix it.
(07-23-2014, 04:18 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I believe this an issue caused by the recent Garry's Mod update. Not sure if we need Temar to fix it or Garry to fix it.

Im pretty sure Temar can't do much. This happend after the update, I'm pretty sure of that. Smile

Let's hope it'll get fixed soon!
100% Garry's fault. Temar can't do anything about it, because Garry fucked up the game more than fixed it in the last update. -_-
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
I can confirm this have to be fixed by garry, other servers have exact same problem.
(07-23-2014, 08:36 AM)Rule 34 Wrote: 100% Garry's fault. Temar can't do anything about it, because Garry fucked up the game more than fixed it in the last update. -_-

Garry is fucking up game each update. Each update ruins the game anyhow. Just pro coder.
Garrys fault ... really anoying tho ..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
This is a bug report guys please don't comment for no reason.