[Closed] The Brotherhood

Welcome to the official website of The Black Hand.

1942:

It all began in the year 1942, when a man named Jon Tyzkovi was told by the British Intelligence they needed someone who looked Eastern European (John's parents were from Poland) to head a group of rounded individuals to infiltrate the eastern front as Russian soldiers, and gain information on the tactics and whereabouts of both Russian and German positions. The operation was codenamed 'Operation Black Hand'. Not a word was uttered to the public for various reason. In fact, only a total of six people (apart from the members) were informed of this particular mission, and were all sworn to secrecy.

1944:

Operation 'Black Hand' was officially aborted, due to the death of two of the five members involved in the mission. The operation had been a great success other than these two stains, the five gaining valuable information on both the German and Russian movements.

1945:
World War II ended.

1962:
Operation Black Hand was resurfaced during the Vietnamese War indirectly. The three surviving British members were joined by two American members to keep tabs on high profile Vietnamese warlords and leaders.

1969:

Operation Black Hand finished in Vietnam, with no major casualties but only minor bits of information gathered.

1986:

After a great amount of silence, Operation Black Hand became an external government section dedicated to espionage and occasionally security. Led by the son of Jon Tyzkovi, Mats, it grew into a large and well – known agency.

1993:
After several years, the lead figures of the Black Hand decided to break away from any government involvement and decided to become an exclusively private espionage/security group. Anyone who paid, they protected or spied for.

1999:

Six years had passed since The Black Hand had become a private group of spies and security guards, and it had unsuprisingly gained a high level of notoriety due to them accepting 'contracts' from anyone who paid well enough.

2014:

The Black Hand became officially international, providing their services to anyone and everyone around the world. They were mainly based in England and other European Countries. In September 2014, several high profile members of TBH were arrested for counts of murder and fraud. The clan closed down - for good.

2015:

The two ex-leaders of The Black Hand escaped from a maximum security prison, using power tools. It is reported they have created a new clan, 'The Brotherhood', dedicated to security and, apparently, assassination.

CONTROVERSY 2005:

In 2005 it was reported that the five top members of the Black Hand (represented by each finger) had been sighted performing some sort of 'satanic' ritual they put their newest members through as an initiation ceremony. The reports died down and the people that reported them died in 'mysterious circumstances'.

Our main focus is assassination.

The Black Hand - Current Leaders

Director of Security - Frank Wong (member since 22/8/15)
Director of Assassination - Garry Wong (member since 22/8/15)

ROSTER

ncDevin - Director
Narcissistic Penguin - Director

RANKS

DIRECTOR
ADVISER
EXPERT BROTHER
VETERAN BROTHER
BROTHER
INITIATE

MERITS

Should an agent show exemplary work, they will receive a merit point. Once you've amounted enough merit points, you may be awarded a promotion. However, fail in your duty, receive bans, or otherwise disgrace the name of the clan and you will receive a warning point.
Three warning points will result in immediate EXPULSION.

CURRENT MERIT STANDINGS

-

REQUIREMENTS

All traits that are NEEDED are marked with a *.

Able to speak English fluently*.
Has a minimum of 50 hours on the server*.
Is not famous for rule - breakages, e.g. CDM, RDM*.
Maximum of 5 bans.
Preferably over the age of 13.
Role playing points may tip the balance, but are not necessary.

Code:
[size=medium][b]OOC:[/b][/size]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Hours:[/b]

[b]Roleplaying Points:[/b]

[b]Bans:[/b]

[b]Blacklists:[/b]

[size=medium][b]IC Information:[/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age[/b]

[b]Address:[/b]

[b]Character biography:[/b]

[b]Previous Occupations:[/b]

[b]Previous Clans:[/b]

[b]Why would YOU be a good addition to TBH?[/b]

[b]Division you're applying for & rank:[/b]

[b]Do you have any experience in the job you're applying for?[/b]

[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Detailed applications will stand a better chance of being accepted.

If you require our services don't hesitate to contact us on the game or over PM.

CURRENT ALLIANCES
None.

BROKEN ALLIANCES
MUBA - Signed 18/06/2015
Anhelum Corporation - Signed 20/06/2015

CURRENT ENEMIES
None.

CURRENT TRADE ROUTES OPEN

None.

We NEVER aim to PROVOKE or HARASS anyone. If you feel provoked or harassed, contact myself.

Remember,

WE KNOW
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 7 users Like mgdwszx's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Von Tempski, NarcissisticPenguin, Altoria, Zan, Blurr, Nyander
Glad we finally got around to setting this up! Looks great!
When I saw "The Black Hand" I thought of the people who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand and kicked off World War 1. More info here

Good luck with the clan!
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 5 users Like Arxxy's post:
  • Barkles, mgdwszx, Von Tempski, Roachy, Davidson
(07-16-2014, 08:45 PM)Unholy Wrote: When I saw "The Black Hand" I thought of the people who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand and kicked off World War 1. More info here

Good luck with the clan!

Inspired by them Smile

Except, of course, we can't assassinate anyone.
(07-16-2014, 08:45 PM)Unholy Wrote: When I saw "The Black Hand" I thought of the people who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand and kicked off World War 1. More info here

Good luck with the clan!

The one bit of history class I still remember!

Good luck Devin, if you need any help give me a call Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • mgdwszx, NotSep
Good luck!
Clan 'website' updated.
I like it! Good luck mate! Cheese
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • mgdwszx
Isn't the black hand was something that Sicilian mafias gave people to threaten them? I might be wrong, I remember it was black something.

Anyways, Good luck with the clan!
Looks good. Love the name! Cheese
Good luck.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.