Unban Request. really unfair - Mr_Gamer
Your name: Mr_Gamer

Your ban ID: 50892

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Propclimbing

Involved: crysbaby`Army

Why we should unban you: Me and my friend went to the Clan "SAA's" Base, because my friend "Mini Bazooun" needed a Doctor. but then a guy came with hes Trabant and jumped on his own car, and said something weird. So i wanted to check hes name for see if i knew him and i could not see hes name, because he were standing on hes own car. so i jumped on hes car and saw hes name a jumped down again. i were on his car for maybe 4 seconds and then i got banned for "Propclimbing" in 24 hours.... well i would accept the ban if i tried to propclimb or something like that but since i didn't i would like to get unbanned cuz that's a little bit unfair since i were starting to Rp with my friend...
Both of you jumped on the cars. This is counted as propclimbing, no matter how you angle it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-15-2014, 12:59 AM)Enzyme Wrote: Both of you jumped on the cars. This is counted as propclimbing, no matter how you angle it.

I have been seen so Many players, jumping on their cars and iknow that u have seen Them too! So why didnt they get ban?. So if i make a Ban request on a guy that is standing on Hes own car. It Will get approved.
You cannot give other People speciel rules.
Both of us know that i am talking true.
Other people breaking a rules is not an excuse for you to do the same. I ban people who propclimb, both if I see that in a banrequest or ingame myself.

Denied.

Closing notes: Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator