STEAM BETA! YAY!
Rainbow 
No, it's not yay.

I was testing it today, and guess what they added?

You can now.. *clears throat*

You can trade your TF2 Hats in steam chat.
And even trade your fucking silly TF2 hats for games.

With your friends.

I have already decided that if I get one single trade request from a person who is like 'OHAEHEAHEHAEAE WHOOP HAZ SKYRIM, IMMA GIEV HIM HAT FOR DAT, YESYESYEYSES, HE WILL ACCEPT.'

No, you'll get blocked and removed.

Seriously steam, make something better, I am not using steam so I can trade hats for games.

I doubt anyone will ever be stupid enough to do that.
I think this topic came up on UHC, only cos the cheaper unusual hats can be traded for games. XD
"Briggs."
oh god
You have Skyrim????

I have a troublemakers tossle cap?

Trade?
The following 2 users Like Saint's post:
  • Noobias, Marius
(08-10-2011, 08:24 PM)Whoop Wrote: I have already decided that if I get one single trade request from a person who is like 'OHAEHEAHEHAEAE WHOOP HAZ SKYRIM, IMMA GIEV HIM HAT FOR DAT, YESYESYEYSES, HE WILL ACCEPT.'

No, you'll get blocked and removed.

I rofl'd.
If we could trade previously owned games i would not see an issue with it. howerver I dont think or have met anyone who is willing to trade games for a hat or more than one hat. mabie that games equivelent price in weapons but not cosmetic hats.
lol, I'd do it for a game I cant afford.
Im worried shark is going to stalk everyone, like "Ohai thar I see you haz taht gaem, well I haz lotsa rair hatz yasee!"
I haven't actually tried the trading thing. The new friends list is much better than the old one though.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
TF2... is this game really that good?
it sucked me up first 3 hours of gameplay. got bored and deleted it