Ban Request on Moon
Name of player: Moon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378

Time in GMT: Saturday, July 12th, 2014 (GMT Time) 5:33 PM

Server: v2d

Summary: As a police officer, I came across a injured SRU member and somebody said it was a black BMW that did it, so the black BMW came into the area again and i tried to pull him over while 2 officers aiming their gun at him (Including me) and he just floored it (I was in front of his car so he wouldn't drive off) and CDMed me and broke FearRP. I then confronted him about it and he Insulted In OOC which is rule number 9 in the rules of "OOC" section. Look at the screenshots

Evidence: http://prntscr.com/41zjkz | http://prntscr.com/41zjp7

Before Moon himself comes on here and starts defending, let me say that that i could of gotten the wrong person and it probably wasn't him, even though it most likely was, that does not justify his rule breakage.
Yea very nice lies over here first. There was like 5 bmw near me this time + "Black Bmw isn't a reason"
If it was me he should've say to me his self "Pull over" But he didn't cause i didn't do anything wrong to him
You're just trying to find something to arrest for and the instuls in the OOC chat is all cause you started and u just waited for it dissapre from chat and screenshoted what i said. anyway the bmw you searched for wasnt me i just spawned my car and went nexsus i didnt even get closer to one of the sru This bmw in screenshot dosen't seem like my bmw

Maybe i did wrong when i instul in chat but it wasn't instul about you anyway.
(07-12-2014, 05:49 PM)Moon Wrote: Yea very nice lies over here first. There was like 5 bmw near me this time + "Black Bmw isn't a reason"
If it was me he should've say to me his self "Pull over" But he didn't cause i didn't do anything wrong to him
You're just trying to find something to arrest for and the instuls in the OOC chat is all cause you started and u just waited for it dissapre from chat and screenshoted what i said. anyway the bmw you searched for wasnt me i just spawned my car and went nexsus i didnt even get closer to one of the sru

I love how you only talk about how it wasnt you and not about your FearRP breakage, Insult in OOC and CDM. What were your reasons for those 3?
(07-12-2014, 05:53 PM)OniiChann Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 05:49 PM)Moon Wrote: Yea very nice lies over here first. There was like 5 bmw near me this time + "Black Bmw isn't a reason"
You're just trying to find something to arrest for and the instuls in the OOC chat is all cause you started and u just waited for it dissapre from chat and screenshoted what i said. anyway the bmw you searched for wasnt me i just spawned my car and went nexsus i didnt even get closer to one of the sru

I love how you only talk about how it wasnt you and not about your FearRP breakage, Insult in OOC and CDM. What were your reasons for those 3?

As i said it's not me i can't give you for those reasons if i didn't do anything wrong your screenshot dosen't even show the guy which owns the car.
You're just trying to find something to arrest for and the instuls in the OOC chat is all cause you started and u just waited for it dissapre from chat and screenshoted what i said. anyway the bmw you searched for wasnt me i just spawned my car and went nexsus i didnt even get closer to one of the sru This bmw in screenshot dosen't seem like my bmw

Maybe i did wrong when i instul in chat but it wasn't instul about you anyway.
"This bmw in screenshot dosen't seem like my bmw"
Why are you lying?
Am i?
THe evidence provided does not prove anything, and is insufficient.

You have 24 hours to upload sufficient evidence.
(07-14-2014, 03:59 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: THe evidence provided does not prove anything, and is insufficient.

You have 24 hours to upload sufficient evidence.

Na the evidence is there. Should of known you guys don't like banning donators. You can go ahead and close this ban request.
they do ban donators ....
Regards,
Nicola
Denied.