White halo around objects when chat box is open.
This just happened all of a sudden. Every time I open the chat box and mouse over a player, vehicle, or prop is gives me a white halo. If I right click I get a menu of edit options like 'ignite','remove',etc. I need admin permission to access these options, but this is weird.

[Image: 0OMiFO7.jpg]

[Image: NE65bao.jpg]

[Image: Zo52e1J.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Sgtbender2000's post:
  • mgdwszx, Adam The Lemon
This has started for me as well. Not just in Fearless but Trouble in Terrorist Town, Melon Bomber and more.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Seen this whenever I've looked at cars, and I presumed it was to do with the number plates.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Spam
Kool. Forum lurker 4 lyfe
This is happening to me as well. It's a sign, a sign of holiness. All hail the BMW. What is this though?
Maybe it has to do something with gmod summer hotfix.
Exact same here.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
This is a feature in gmod normally on Sandbox when you open the context menu "C". When you hold C on Sandbox it would open a menu where you could hover over an object/prop/vehicle etc. then right click on it and it would give options similar to the ones you are seeing on FL. I assume thats what this is :S
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • Chumps
Rain it is that as you are actually able to right click and see the menu (you cant use it though) and yes i have this aswel
[Image: B1ry4Eh.png]
Have I helped? Well you could always Rep meh!
(07-13-2014, 07:13 AM)BlackForestAdam Wrote: Rain it is that as you are actually able to right click and see the menu (you cant use it though) and yes i have this aswel

I know that, I just got the impression that people thought it was a complete bug, when it is infact part of the actual game that is usually only visible via the context menu (I think).