[Aut]Delete unban requestion , BANNED by:[FL] Venom
Star 
Your name: [Aut]Delete

Your ban ID: 50815

Banned by:[FL] Venom

Reason: Propkilling himself, throwing a ball with people in it around, just here to minge, 9th ban in 120 hours

Involved:

Why we should unban you: accidentally i killed myself as i did test something's with hydraulic and a Ball.
I made a Ball were was 1 seat, i asked a peopel that he can test it, he did enter the seat and i closed the ball ,i just kick the ball a bit that he got move but i didn`t kick the ball anywhere, as i kicked the ball he did roll just some metre and some times he were fly a bit high but not more.

And that isn`t my 9th ban within 120 Hour,befor1 and half hours i were banned and that ban were 1 month.

When i get unban i won`t play again with hydralic and sorry that i once died at my own experiment, i really regret that, when i would knowed that i got 2 month ban
for that things i never would make it.

i hope you can understand me i won`t beg that i can get unban, i even know now the rules but there don`t stand that i ain`t allowed to make a ball and to roll it or kick it a bit, as i were a Rebel and i played wiht hydrulic he said you can make it
just as a citzen,then i did join the job citzen,

I hope that i can unban and at every ban i learn more Smile what is allowed or not, i memory me now that i am not allowed to make a ball were are enter peoples or i,because there is a risk that i or anyone other can die in it or that the roll(kicked) ball can push others. Sad

And if you meant that i am too berserk with the physic gun why you don`t put me on blacklist i guess that is better as a ban, a blacklist is for me a BIG penalty,too ... ?
Denied.

It's obvious that you were just here to minge around.