"Mass CDMING"
Your name: CommanderBro

Your ban ID: 50762

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: Massive "intentional" CDM

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: So as you saw i was banned for intentional CDM. Well i was driving on the road when (some) people started jumping infront of my car others runing across the road + there was lag and i was driving with full speed. I killed around 5 or more people atleast! It looks like CDM but what is behind that story? Well as i said it lagged a lot but i cant actully convene on that but ok it was lag and not small lag, big one. Other thing: People started purposely jumping on the road some of them didnt EVEN look left or right. How could i see that?? I started breaking but as you know mustang is very intractable when you are breaking on quick so i definitively did killed people and i dont deny that. When i killed them i started breaking, after 10 meters i stoped, came back and looked if anybody is alive there. Medic was already near and saw accident. I started apologising to them and i WOULD call medics if they WOULD be alive...obviously noone was. So i dont deny that i didnt killed them but I DO that i cdmed them on intentional way. Well i am still trying to not be minge but at that hour and so massive lag you cant drive carefull and you cant "not to kill" with car Wink. Well i always stoped and checked them, started apologising....I didnt killed them purposly. Im sorry for my english and that's it. Have a nice day people. And Venom next time deam ask what i did or check logs if i called medic. If it says (on logs) that CommanderBro killed 6 people it doesnt mean i did on porpusly...God deam. At the end i can say that it's maybe my foult but i cant see what will happen. When there is 30 people in town waiting to jump front of the car or run on other site of the road....Well you cant foresee that you can only stop but then its already to late....
Fill out the template properly.
I did, where is the problem again? Maybe u need to refresh page. I corrected few things.
Denied.