Storms day in london.
Yea, But Horses doesnt have mounted machineguns to them >: D
Plus if this bigass horse is riding towards you with some angry brit wielding a heavy wooden baton you'd get the fuck out of his way if you were smart.
Lol so while they look pimp in their little ponies, galloping around the city.
Our cops go 80 around town in their blacked our dodge chargers.
Its much easier to get a horse down then a car... except that the horse will kick you Cheese
Why don't they just use gocarts instead of all this bullsheet? Sad
Quote:Our cops go 80 around town in their blacked our dodge chargers.

Oh yeah I forgot that Cars can go in tight spots and down alley ways to catch the criminals...

Quote:Why don't they just use gocarts instead of all this bullsheet?

Are you retarded? If you want in a go-kart, They could easily stop you and kick the shit out of you while you sit in your little go cart.

Horses are a very effective.

Quote: their little ponies

This are NOT ponies, Why don't you say that when your standing in front of one about to get some horse power in yo face.
Relax Jamie, I know horses are effective.. thats why we stopped using them and got cars instead
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Noobias
Quote:Posted by Gestapo - Today 03:18 AM
Relax Jamie, I know horses are effective.. thats why we stopped using them and got cars instead

You clearly didn't understand what I said, I didn't say they were good for chasing after criminals getting away in cars, We are on the subject or riots, If you can read.

I'm saying they are effective in riots...

Quote: their little ponies

Jamie, the big noob :D Wrote:This are NOT ponies, Why don't you say that when your standing in front of one about to get some horse power in yo face.

Lol your more obsessed with these ponies than Mikey. And yeah if it was about to kick me I would sing "My little pony"
I'm not obsessed with "ponies" I was simple stating a fact.
I believe the word is "Hardcore" rather than obsessed.
That turn ya on?

[Image: arabian-horse8.jpg]

Change your signature to PONIS IZ MAI PR0NZ