Storms day in london.
Quote:I would rather the police took steroids to stop criminals.

After all what do they need their package for anyways?

I love how people like you have so much hate for Police, When they keep your streets secure, You may not be old enough to realise that yet saint but if the police weren't around, These riots would be happening 24/7

Have at least some respect for those guys who go out there to risk there life's to keep others from harm.

They weren't forced to go out there, Or to be a policemen, They chose to be one to keep our Country safe from crime and savages like those that have seen on the news.

The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • equal
(08-10-2011, 09:51 PM)Jamie Wrote:
Quote:I would rather the police took steroids to stop criminals.

After all what do they need their package for anyways?

I love how people like you have so much hate for Police, When they keep your streets secure, You may not be old enough to realise that yet saint but if the police weren't around, These riots would be happening 24/7

Have at least some respect for those guys who go out there to risk there life's to keep others from harm.

They weren't forced to go out there, Or to be a policemen, They chose to be one to keep our Country safe from crime and savages like those that have seen on the news.

Actually i just press f1 and hit the 'choose' button under police, i may even get lucky and become police chief!

aghahaha i kid but yeah they do have a job to do, and they do it well.

[Image: 1310646625_troll_de_france.gif]

^^^ What Dr. Noobias would do.
I cant be a cop because I cant drive... I hit bikers
(See above)
I dont see storm yelling raid !
(08-12-2011, 12:22 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I cant be a cop because I cant drive... I hit bikers
(See above)

Ahahah for some reason i thought of you when i saw that ahahaha <3
[Image: 1310646625_troll_de_france.gif]

^^^ What Dr. Noobias would do.
Thats cos I drive like shit.
That is exactly what I would do, even the face.