Darkerx Unban
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] Darkerx
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL] Kpred
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)
FearRP
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Me and Kpred

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well i was trying to get myself arrested to get into court RP, I was shooting in the air and when he hunted me down i tried to punch him he said stop first i didn't see a tazer then i stopped. And then he picks me up and bans me, The problem is tho. I did apogize and tried to explain myself but he went for the ban, Once again i apologize for my misstake that wasn't suppose to happen i really didn't see that tazer. All i was trying to do is to start great RP in the court, But i acciently Punched a little bit to much. And i tried to explain myself but he went for the ban before i could.

So really i should not get 24 hour ban for that, Not a ban at all Cus i did 1 small misstake that i did apologize for i actually stopped then he picks me up and bans me.
I told you to stop more than once, with my tazer pointed at you the entire time. You attempted to punch me once, missed, then punched me again after and hit me.

You have 2 previous bans for FearRP, and 100+ hours. Saying sorry doesn't undo the fact you broke FearRP, nor does it excuse the fact it's your third ban.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck