BUGGG
So i have bee nbuilding a think for 3h and when i was done i saved the adv dupe and when i tryed to open it again it sed;ADV DUPE ERROR ,Failed to load teh file(something like that),so i cant open my adv dupe it stops on 80%,(it says loading and it stops on 80%) UGHHH pls help me Smile
(07-09-2014, 11:10 AM)_Rene_ Wrote: So i have bee nbuilding a think for 3h and when i was done i saved the adv dupe and when i tryed to open it again it sed;ADV DUPE ERROR ,Failed to load teh file(something like that),so i cant open my adv dupe it stops on 80%,(it says loading and it stops on 80%) UGHHH pls help me Smile

Have you checked that you don't have too many welds? Also, the name should only contain regular characters, just in case.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=49008

The link above will take you to another issue which is the same as this which happened earlier today. I said what I believe is the problem but everyone has there opinions and thoughts.

Try getting Temar to look at this for you
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

(07-09-2014, 11:42 AM)DoomDude1 Wrote:
(07-09-2014, 11:10 AM)_Rene_ Wrote: So i have bee nbuilding a think for 3h and when i was done i saved the adv dupe and when i tryed to open it again it sed;ADV DUPE ERROR ,Failed to load teh file(something like that),so i cant open my adv dupe it stops on 80%,(it says loading and it stops on 80%) UGHHH pls help me Smile

Have you checked that you don't have too many welds? Also, the name should only contain regular characters, just in case.

Can it be cuz of smart weld ,cuz its my first adv dupe whit smart wald and its not working :C,and theres not to many welds
I think whats the problem if u build lets say 20 coins u will build the fist one and use adv dupe to copy it and if u place those dupes into antoher dupe it will come that error i was testing it for long time.at least i think so.

Everthing worked fine for me until i didnt place dupe inside antother dupe.
In the thread posted above Temar stated the problem as fixed.

Moved.