Dupe bug?
today i built one of my favourite dupes and i saved it like i usually would and when i click open dupe button it loads up to 80% and displays a "failed loading file" error. i saved the dupe and tried opening it again bout 5 times but all came back the same.

heres a screenshot of it and i would really like some help please!

[Image: 10784kj.jpg]
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10784kj&...7zxsPmSxEI
I guess this could mean that the dupe has corrupted in some sort of way. I have never had this problem before. Try to move the dupe into another location, like putting it on the public listings instead of keeping it private. If that still does not work, then I'm afraid you will have to delete it and start from fresh.
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

This is the first time have ever encountered a problem with duping and that building in the picture is actually a re-make of the first one. I re made it because the first dupe had the same problem. This is only happening to the new dupes im making and the old ones load perfectly fime. But thnx for the suggestion, still lookimg for another anser though.
This is also an error when I clicked a button inside the Adv Dupe menu
Code:
[ERROR] addons/advduplicator/lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/adv_duplicator.lua:1137: attempt to index global 'file2' (a nil value)
  1. build_clientdir_list - addons/advduplicator/lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/adv_duplicator.lua:1137
   2. AdvDuplicator_UpdateControlPanel - addons/advduplicator/lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/adv_duplicator.lua:1195
    3. func - addons/advduplicator/lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/adv_duplicator.lua:855
     4. unknown - lua/includes/modules/net.lua:30
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
fixed