Unban request
Your name: Todcat3

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24857790

Banning Admin: Console

Ban Length: A day.

Reason for the ban: RDM on cop, no raid yell

Why we should unban you: Well, it was not RDM, in fact I was saving another mans life, an SS was chasing him down and threatening to arrest for no reason, so I snuck up behind him and killed him. I saved the man. I don't think it was a raid, so no reason to yell it.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Well the BlackMarket Dealer had an assault rifle out in the street - so the cop was trying to arrest him - when randomly you run at him with a crowbar swinging like mad, and kill the cop :/

Which brought your kill total up to 41 :/ It was just kinda poor RP really, where was the "Let him go officer!" type thing, or anything like that :/
(08-10-2011, 08:52 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Well the BlackMarket Dealer had an assault rifle out in the street - so the cop was trying to arrest him - when randomly you run at him with a crowbar swinging like mad, and kill the cop :/

Which brought your kill total up to 41 :/ It was just kinda poor RP really, where was the "Let him go officer!" type thing, or anything like that :/

I could have said that, but it would have ruined the sneak up on him kinda thing.
I love Ryan.

41 kills?!
(08-10-2011, 02:17 PM)Storm Wrote: 41 kills?!

I was on the server for eight hours :0.

Also, I was a rebel when I killed the cop, in my opinion,I though it was decent RP.
I love Ryan.

(08-10-2011, 07:13 PM)todcat Wrote:

Also, I was a rebel when I killed the cop, in my opinion,I though it was decent RP.

I've been on for longer than that before, and I've never ever EVER had that many kills.
(08-10-2011, 07:47 PM)Storm Wrote:
(08-10-2011, 07:13 PM)todcat Wrote:

I've been on for longer than that before, and I've never ever EVER had that many kills.

Well we were rebels the entire time, and alot of the cops don't know what NLR is.. Sooo ya. Tounge
I love Ryan.