[SOLVED]Help?
Exclamation 
Returned to FL to see how things were going, and my computer was running fine. A day later, I opened my console to bind some keys, and my game closed.

I was rather confused by this so I looked all over google for a fix, I found two, one was to set my launch options to "-dxlevel 95" and the other was to copy my most recent .MDMP files and paste them into pastebin, where some guy who works with these issues would take a look at it and try to find the issue.

Nothing, I mean nothing is working. I am stuck without a console, which I need for everything, stopping sounds, fixing binds, rejoining after a crash etc.

(Typed this right after the issue, countered and earned more.)

After dealing with that, I was happy with myself, joined the server feeling proud because I just fixed all the problems, then bang. I hit another wall. Every time I try to connect to the server it freezes trying to download a texture for the printers, "Downloading materials/als/FLINTER/printerbody.vmt" then gives me the error "Pac(SteamID) has timed out"

Is there anybody who can help me to fix this problem?

Thanks.

(07-06-2014, 01:39 PM)Pac Wrote: Returned to FL to see how things were going, and my computer was running fine. A day later, I opened my console to bind some keys, and my game closed.

I was rather confused by this so I looked all over google for a fix, I found two, one was to set my launch options to "-dxlevel 95" and the other was to copy my most recent .MDMP files and paste them into pastebin, where some guy who works with these issues would take a look at it and try to find the issue.

Nothing, I mean nothing is working. I am stuck without a console, which I need for everything, stopping sounds, fixing binds, rejoining after a crash etc.

(Typed this right after the issue, countered and earned more.)

After dealing with that, I was happy with myself, joined the server feeling proud because I just fixed all the problems, then bang. I hit another wall. Every time I try to connect to the server it freezes trying to download a texture for the printers, "Downloading materials/als/FLINTER/printerbody.vmt" then gives me the error "Pac(SteamID) has timed out"

Is there anybody who can help me to fix this problem?

Thanks.

EDIT: I have checked all over my folders for any sign of the file my game freezes whilst hunting, still no luck. Help would be appreciated greatly.
Nevermind, fixed it myself. Thankyou to those who tried to find a way to help, if any.