Secound chance NEW_HeroXD
Your name: (NEW_HeroXD)

Your ban ID: (48777)

Banned by: ([FL] Flame)

Reason: (RDM)

Involved: (My idiot friend -,-)

Why we should unban you:Im sorry if i hurted anyone that i wasent suppose to, i saw the video and i recodnize that moment, it was my friend playing during that time, he was walking around with the gun than thought maybe we should be terrorists i said to him NO DONT! and he just shot in the face Sad even if you dont belive my story, please give me a second chance, i promise it wont happend again i love this server and wouldent want anything bad to happend, and im thinking of donating (not bribory never! i just really like this server) every person deserves a second chance.. what about me?)

this wont happend again i swear! i have never been banned from any server because of RDM

its easier to ban than to hear the real thing Sad
I posted the ban request on him and it got approved.

Before this incident you where minting as well, you knifed a unarmed AFK citizen in the street, I asked you why you did so and you completely ignored me. You didn't drum once but twice! I have no clue if this was the works of your friend but either way you should not let him touch your PC while you are on fearless because he can clearly not control his shooting finger.

It's your account, your computer and your responsibility to not let stuff like this happened.
I know its my full responsability and i agree!!! but i want to get unbanned to prove that i this wont happend again and you wont be hearing from me in a bad way (ban etc)
You have been banned for 24 hours, a ban that was able to be longer for the actions of yours. I am not a admin but I know that people back in the time had way longer bans that a day.

I want you to answer a question of mine.

Where your friend the only one riming or did you do it as we'll?
The ban is valid and like you said it's your own responsibility therefor this ban will stay.

You will wait it out, Closed and Denied.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]