This is just sad.
Sometimes I lurk around the Courthouse section of the forums (don't ask me why) and a lot of the threads contain begs of mercy, claiming the banned "have nothing else to do" and that Fearless "is [their] life". Jesus, people, there are other things in life that are completely unrelated to computer games. I saw one unban request where the banned idiot (whose name I won't give out, partly because there are a lot I can think of) was given about half a week, and was pretty much crying over it. You may be surprised to hear that Fearless is not actually, in fact, real life, but a part of a fucking videogame.

Sure, I can't blame anyone for wanting to be unbanned from a fun Garry's Mod roleplay server, as would I should I ever get banned from it in the near future, but I can spend time doing other things while I wait for the ban to be lifted (unless it's permanent).

The thing is, if you can't handle being banned for such a short amount of time, from a petty little matter such as a videogame, I suggest you get over yourself, grow up, and realise it's much worse to lose, say, your job. If you can't do that, I can honestly tell you I'm glad I am not you. As the saying goes, "take the ban like a man".

Rant over. Please continue with your daily business.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Buddhist Stew
How do you know FL isn't RL?

Maybe we're being RPed by people that want to RP gamers...

Think about that next time you read a post like this

"OMFGzz I H4z just bneeens bannez unbanz pl0x.
FL 1z bettah thn gettin laid"

Maybe it is their life.
The following 1 user Likes Saint's post:
  • Noobias
That's the whole point of this thread. If FL is the very essence of life, the loss of which perhaps being similar to losing, say, one's liver, then obviously everything else in life God gave us is completely and utterly useless, and should be indefinitely disregarded. Well, what a life that must be, to live only to play a game in which you assume the role of a citizen in a fictional, virtual town, collecting salaries and buying flashy cars, big guns and coke, knowing none of this will ever be in the player's grasp in real life, till death. Somehow his reminds me of the Stanley Parable.

Jesus, I need sleep.

Also, how are you so sure us human beings, the homo sapiens, the dominant species of the planet Earth, are being mysteriously controlled? And by whom? Were we not given free will? And if not, what is the reason we are able to choose and understand our own choices in life, binary-based or otherwise? Maybe you should think before coming up with such a theory.

EDIT: Wtf autocorrect. Sapiens. Not Salians. I'm fucking done for today.
One thing I don't understand its like
"Please unban me i like to play with my friends and i thought about donating to server"
WHY?!? WHY!
(08-09-2011, 09:20 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Also, how are you so sure us human beings, the homo sapiens, the dominant species of the planet Earth, are being mysteriously controlled? And by whom? Were we not given free will? And if not, what is the reason we are able to choose and understand our own choices in life, binary-based or otherwise? Maybe you should think before coming up with such a theory.

Isn't it simple? The Scientologists are right.

(08-09-2011, 09:20 PM)Mahti Wrote: One thing I don't understand its like
"Please unban me i like to play with my friends and i thought about donating to server"
WHY?!? WHY!

Because they think they're being smart and that they will be unbanned for $2.50.
(08-09-2011, 10:10 PM)Saint Wrote: Because they think they're being smart and that they will be unbanned for $2.50.

I've seen thousands of those
Or that is just the impression they wanna give, as they think a sympathy unban will occur Tounge Which it will not.
(08-09-2011, 10:10 PM)Saint Wrote: Isn't it simple? The Scientologists are right.
That doesn't answer the first three questions though.