Seling Toyota Supra
I will sell this amazing car for 175k because it turns amazingly, you get a big variety of colors, you get a nice look on it, it has nitro and goes over 50.

This car is the best in the world!

If you would wish to bid do it here for it
95k tops since the handling is crap
[img]C:\Users\Hassan\Desktop\fearless rp logo.jpg[/img]
(08-09-2011, 04:10 PM)thesilentorchestra Wrote: 95k tops since the handling is crap

WTF 95k!

No.

Ur cheap, and other people say not to sell to you because u buy a car for a cheap ass price then sell it for double the price, no way will i sell it to you. 175k only and the handling is amazing, test it if u wanna see.
No, if you want bad handling you should have had the OLD supra. That thing was like riding a bicycle with 5 thrusters on it that didn't turn. The new Supra is nice but the old one I had to get rid of because I was killing to many people with it.
(08-10-2011, 03:11 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: No, if you want bad handling you should have had the OLD supra. That thing was like riding a bicycle with 5 thrusters on it that didn't turn. The new Supra is nice but the old one I had to get rid of because I was killing to many people with it.

yep, the supra went from worst to best
(08-10-2011, 06:24 AM)doomeddec Wrote:
(08-10-2011, 03:11 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: No, if you want bad handling you should have had the OLD supra. That thing was like riding a bicycle with 5 thrusters on it that didn't turn. The new Supra is nice but the old one I had to get rid of because I was killing to many people with it.

yep, the supra went from worst to best

I have to agree, the Supra is amazing, can take corners like no other car at high speed (other than the BMW...obviously), and I would've bought it but 10mins after I posted this I traded my Hummer for one.