Ban Request on <Jizes & [FL:RP] YourDoom>
Name of player: Jizes and [FL:RP] YourDoom

SteamID: Jizes : STEAM_0:1:37746669
[FL:RP] YourDoom : STEAM_0:0:53164792

Time in GMT: I dont know exactly.

Server: V33x

Summary: Okey i was playing as Don Corleone , i had a small house nearby lake wher i had Contra and stuff like that i was often fishing some fish in the lake and was allmost allways outside my house, somepeople comes up to me ''Jizes and [FL:RP] YourDoom'' They ask if i want to pay ''protection taxes'' They asking if i need protection i say i dont need when they about to drive they say that they have warned me.. erm '' i dont get what they mean , they warned me to not say no of a offer?'' Well they came back about some minutes then YourDoom came into my face and said ''hi and then he said Bye'' and i got sniped by an AWP'er called ''Jizes'' they broke into my house and destroyed my contra + they both were cizten. After the random raid they did to me i asked them both for the reason they both gave me completly diffrent reasons. Jizes said that the reason was that i denied the ''protection taxes'' ... well thats not valid , and Jizes started whit wierd lies like he have done it before whit admins on hes team for exactlly same reason. And then i asked YourDoom , he said that reason was for that he got payed for doing it ... witch is allmost the same as HitmanRp , Well Randomraiding as citzen + HitmanRP ..

Evidence:

YourDoom Explains the reason : http://gyazo.com/15afdb9eb628b5352397d2c011aeda38

Jizes Explains the reason : http://gyazo.com/58ae4083ab2261eb64609811052ccd1f
You said him idiot too.
(07-02-2014, 01:43 AM)blacky2131 Wrote: You said him idiot too.

And how are you involved in this? May i ask? Have you read the rules for posting on a ban request? Well no one called Blacky has any role in this banrequest and your complaining dosesnt make sense , This is a BR for : RDM , RandomRaid+citzen and HitmanRP.
I posted this before i was angry.
Approved.