Unban Request - CraZyWire - 09/08/2011
Hello, Fearless Community.

Name: CrAzyWire

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:30975146

Banning Admin: Faustie

Ban Length:2011-09-02, 11:01:12

Reason for the ban: 8xtranq ammo bug abuse+NLR+RDM trying to kill smilenator,but cooperative in talking to admins

Why we should unban you:
First of all i want to make all the mess clear, I could post unban request at my first day i got banned and go like " Oh lets post a unban request and minge again and keep abusing untill god knows "

But No, I took time over the forums, Reading the Rules, I even spoke to

Faustie ( The admin who banned me )

And he told me i can post unban request and maybe ill get this Ban Lowered.

So, After awhile not playing on FearlessRP, I feel Sorry for the failing and things i done and didnt actually understand, but when Faustie Banned me, After awhile reading on the forums rules i think Im now stable to play on the server.

So please admins take time to read it and think about it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And remember that those all rulebreaked just becouse i was VERY mad and i didnt knew what to do in revenge so i was abit retard but now i understand thats not allow, and incase of this i might call an admin.

- Crazy
Well, my view is seeing as you've already sat out a lot of your ban without complaint, and taken the time to reread the rules, which most wouldn't do, I think you deserve an unban now. When banning you you were also very cooperative, talking through what you'd done instead of yelling at me like more than half of people..

So, unless any admin posts an objection to this, when I'm on the server later today I'll unban you. I think you deserve it now.

Okay, Thank you faustie Smile
Looks like this guy got unbanned
-Signature removed-