ADOBE MASTER COLLECTION
Hello Community!
I was wondering if I could be allowed to sell fully legal activation keys for Adobe Master Collection (It's worth 2599$) here on the forums?
Just in case someone (everyone) is wondering, I got these keys through my work and am planning on selling them since I'm not going to use them.

Is this allowed or not?
Even if it is allowed on the forums, I doubt the company that gave you the Adobe software wouldn't be too pleased about it.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Your post contradicts itself.. You said "can I sell them" then after "am not planning on selling them"...
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Theblackshadowofgod, Fillehh
(06-29-2014, 09:41 PM)Jamster Wrote: Your post contradicts itself.. You said "can I sell them" then after "am not planning on selling them"...

Haha, whoops xD I have no idea why I wrote that x)
Corrected now ^_^
(06-29-2014, 10:05 PM)Fillehh Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 09:41 PM)Jamster Wrote: Your post contradicts itself.. You said "can I sell them" then after "am not planning on selling them"...

Haha, whoops xD I have no idea why I wrote that x)
Corrected now ^_^
Theres me thinking you were gonna do a give away Wink
(06-29-2014, 09:22 PM)Fillehh Wrote: Hello Community!
I was wondering if I could be allowed to sell fully legal activation keys for Adobe Master Collection (It's worth 2599$) here on the forums?
Just in case someone (everyone) is wondering, I got these keys through my work and am planning on selling them since I'm not going to use them.

Is this allowed or not?

How much will you sell it for anyway?

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

(06-29-2014, 10:56 PM)DooZ™ Wrote:

Is this allowed or not?

600$!
(06-29-2014, 11:39 PM)Fillehh Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 10:56 PM)DooZ™ Wrote:

Is this allowed or not?

600$!

I lol'd.

I'm curious as to how you got multiple $2600 keys and are now deciding to sell them for less than a fourth of their value, seems a little fishy as there are ways to illegitimately claim these keys and then sell them for profit.
Holy shit would people actually pays thousands for software?

TIL
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • yarrrs
He got them for free, any money he gets is profit. I personally trust Filehh though.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Fillehh