Ability to choose your race
+ Support
The character never really feels like 'your' character.
+Support would make it easier for peoples description.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
*Bump*
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+Support, it is even really to code. You only need a good modeller to model the main model with all the skins and bodygroups on it so there are no props needed which could look weird or lagg the server.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Chumps
+support
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
-Support, not worth the coding.
(10-14-2014, 12:46 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: +Support, it is even really to code. You only need a good modeller to model the main model with all the skins and bodygroups on it so there are no props needed which could look weird or lagg the server.
+Support! But you know there is thing when you put your suit on and take it off it changes your player model i always do that and its good because only donator can do it. That was one of the reasons i bought donator again, for example i had this building company yesterday i did the suit thing so many times until i got the checked shirt guy Smile
                                                [Image: giphy.gif]      
The following 1 user Likes Thumbe's post:
  • Chumps
-Support
I belive that people would stick to the same model. I like that people get different models each time they respawn.. Or take their suit off to get another model <_<..
(10-15-2014, 10:20 AM)Mist Wrote: -Support
I belive that people would stick to the same model. I like that people get different models each time they respawn.. Or take their suit off to get another model <_<..

Im talking about Race here not just skins.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon