Ability to choose your race
+Support
+Support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
+Support great idea.
+Support

I think it's a great idea as you should be able to choose the model that fits best to your characters description, name and backstory.
+Support, fine interesting option.
+Support
Sick of having to change my character description and name, to suit the playermodel.
+Support.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(07-01-2014, 11:43 PM)actor Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 02:52 AM)Ciryl Wrote: -snip-

I +support this, since half of the community walks in suites.
And its almost the same suites. I would say you were a bit too paranoid about this. Smile

No paranoia here- I'm just certain that it will happen.
+Support Sounds cool but the bad thing is there are only like two black models and one oriental, and these are male, if I am wrong there are no oriental females and only one black. So it wouldn't matter if you chose Gender-Female Race-Asian you wouldn't get to be Asian. I am assuming there would only be three races to choose from, but there could be some more from the 'terrorist' models Counter Strike.
(06-29-2014, 08:09 PM)Grape Wrote: Title of Suggestion:Ability to choose your race

Description:the ability to choose your player race.

Why:Because i think alot of players would like to choose their race they wanna roleplay with ,i love to RP as Black Character.

Edit : Skin to Race

It's not even the race that annoys me, it's that stupid chubby black face that covered in pubic hair. I'll do anything to avoid that one.
+ Support
Fleet kept running.