The most amazing videos ever
(06-30-2014, 12:21 AM)Jeremy Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 04:01 PM)Giant Pony Wrote: UpReps are down and to the right give me rep and likes UpLikes are down and to the right in case you didn't know.
Can someone teach this poor fellow how to use punctuation, please?

Who needs puncation when u gots the upreps and uplikes?
The following 1 user Likes Giant Pony's post:
  • GRiiM
(06-29-2014, 11:04 AM)Jeremy Wrote: Still better than The Big Bang Theory.

How dare you?! 0.0

The big bang theory is one of the best comedy shows I'v ever seen! (totaly not an obvious fanboy here)
The following 1 user Likes Guy0544's post:
  • James_Gaff
(06-30-2014, 07:21 AM)Giant Pony Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 12:21 AM)Jeremy Wrote: Can someone teach this poor fellow how to use punctuation, please?
Who needs puncation when u gots the upreps and uplikes?
I need punctuation, for a start. I also happen to have more "upreps" and "uplikes" than you, so ha.

(06-30-2014, 02:59 PM)Guy0544 Wrote: How dare you?! 0.0

The big bang theory is one of the best comedy shows I'v ever seen! (totaly not an obvious fanboy here)
The Big Bang Theory is shit. It's just a series of one-liners with a laugh track added to give the illusion that it's "funny".

If you want a decent sitcom about a bunch of nerdy blokes sharing space with a sexy lady, watch The IT Crowd. That there is some real comedy.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Giant Pony
(06-30-2014, 02:59 PM)Guy0544 Wrote: How dare you?! 0.0

Quote:The Big Bang Theory is shit. It's just a series of one-liners with a laugh track added to give the illusion that it's "funny".

If you want a decent sitcom about a bunch of nerdy blokes sharing space with a sexy lady, watch The IT Crowd. That there is some real comedy.

Fight, Fight, Fight!
(06-30-2014, 04:04 PM)Jeremy Wrote: The Big Bang Theory is shit. It's just a series of one-liners with a laugh track added to give the illusion that it's "funny".

I find it hilarious. Maby it just fits a specific kind of humer.

(06-30-2014, 04:09 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Fight, Fight, Fight!

Sorry no fights Sad
The following 1 user Likes Guy0544's post:
  • Bowiii
(06-30-2014, 05:04 PM)Guy0544 Wrote:
(06-30-2014, 04:04 PM)Jeremy Wrote: The Big Bang Theory is shit. It's just a series of one-liners with a laugh track added to give the illusion that it's "funny".

Sorry no fights Sad

Big Bang Theory has it's moments where I find it pretty hilarious but mostly it's just trying to force jokes into every sentence.

But back on topic: This channel is shit, re-uploading any other video you can find and slapping on 'MLG' and Mountain Dew logos. You need a new hobby (and a new sense of humour if you actually find this garbage you've spewed up funny).
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Giant Pony
(06-30-2014, 05:43 PM)GRiiM Wrote:

Sorry no fights Sad

Big Bang Theory has it's moments where I find it pretty hilarious but mostly it's just trying to force jokes into every sentence.

But back on topic: This channel is shit, re-uploading any other video you can find and slapping on 'MLG' and Mountain Dew logos. You need a new hobby (and a new sense of humour if you actually find this garbage you've spewed up funny).
Clearly you were rejected by FaZe
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTASVz69L7W3hLQRBhmurG...t2CUwFs2OP]
(07-01-2014, 06:19 PM)RGstorm Wrote:

Sorry no fights Sad

Sh*t man, Call of Duty rejected Faze. Just like he rejected this channel..
(07-01-2014, 06:19 PM)RGstorm Wrote:

Sorry no fights Sad

What the fuck is 'FaZe'?

edit: Oh it's some shitty CoD clan that plays on potatoes?
I'd have to have some serious mental problems to ever think of applying to join and rejecting me would be the best thing they could do for me.
Their videos are almost as awful as yours.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Bowiii
Someone watches snipars. Try to be more original with montage parodies pl0x.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes bismo's post:
  • Adman