Ban Request on Act0r - Constant insulting via OOC
Stop all replies here and wait for a administrator to review it, there is enough evidence on both sides now and we are just looping around.

Please don't reply to this.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
[Image: n4tm6w.jpg]

[Image: b6bs3t.jpg]

More for the thread.
this ban Request didnt stop "GH0STK1LL3R"
It motivated him too keep on.
Oh I am sorry. ' I just stated my opinion. ' Right? That flows according to you Act0r. And actually, you was doing a global RP which was having a direct affect on my RP and on many others. When confronted about this, you started saying that it wasn't even though it was. Furthermore on this point, you started getting the president involved of whom gave orders for a lockdown which was addressed as "Due to the T-virus" and because of this a new 'law' came out saying "anyone found out in the street will be arrested". Not only does this directly affect my passive RP it also affected multiple others. Furthermore to this, no disregard was taken to people spawning in. Now I would of posted a BR on the pres right now. But it's your own fault because of you creating an aggressive RP and trying to get the whole server to comply.

Secondly, you was also failing to roleplay properly because you said multiple times that you would close the gates in 5mins and you was spamming this in advert around 5/6 times over a 20mins period. If you're going to roleplay, at least do it right.
Once again, Actor, you've ignored me. I have asked people TO NOT reply to this now, you chose to ignore me continuing the thread on.

Last time I will say please stop replying and await a admin review, next comment after this from a non admin I shall be reporting forwards to the administration team.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Any 1 involved can post and provide relevant information that will help when an admin reviews this

And try to be posting stuff that will help the admin, not just argue
For the sakes of our both..

Let me be honest, in the real life i was really not in the mood for anything. I thought that Fearless could bring my humor up. It could'nt. So when i came on too the server, i saw a "Car Show" I thought it sounded interresting, and wanted too check it out. When i arrived, i paid for a ticket for the RP, and tried too enter the Car Show. When trying too enter the Car Show, a person stood there, which was the host, and the idea of this RP. (Blurr) - He kept telling me too move aside. So as that, I was a guest and refused too (Ingame) Blurr kept telling me that i should "Move the fuck away" - When i got mad at how he treated a guest at his RP's when no admins online too check it. I kinda got mad, And started insulting the RP via my opinions. Cause it was boring, im still staying on that opinion.

As they couldnt take that i said it, they started flaming me. (As i am not a good reputated player in Fearless) - Apparently they could use every words against me, which they wanted too. (No admins too stop the discussion, neither too stop me or them) - They've played here for a longer time, but really did cross the line..
As in what i see a fair punishment, which i of course do not decide.
Is a Black list from OOC, too both of the parts. The approval of the flaming, is already showing signs in this Ban Request. As i am alone too answer/defend all their "questions" and "words" against me. (It reminds me of that day at the server)
- I did annoy them on a way which i should not have handled after.
But they didnt handle otherwise than me. And it would be wrong too punish me as the only when, when we all broke the rules, in case of this would be too start a flame war in OOC.

Thanks for reading, i am ready too take my punishment, and hopes that the Admins do not get a wrong perspective view on me, even though what i did was wrong. I am here too Roleplay, and i do accept that admins has too do what they have too do. That was the story, if any of this is denied by the posters, i do not have any comment too this anymore.

Thanks for reading - Sincerly Actor
PS. Im sorry for the misunderstanding words/bad grammar in my long reply.
Oh Actor I really do find you funny, how on earth did we cross the line? The f word was thrown once or twice but this was because we asked you to stop flaming about our RP before hand. You started the flame war not us and you even continued the flame war on. It had stopped for about five minutes then you come back with your sarcastic, rude and down right out of order comment about watching your hummer.

I myself, and I am sure everyone online at the time can say you started the flame war, and you continued it. I don't know what reply you are expecting when you insult our RP and I find it hilarious you think we should be polite to you after you insult our RP multiple times? Haha, good joke.

It's good you've admitted your mistakes but don't even try to blame us and say we could say all we want as the worst word thrown was the f word, and wasn't aimed directly at you but you was told to F off after you continued the insults.

Next time, I don't care what you think of our RP, and I don't want you to comment your rude, nasty opinions on them too. We put a lot of time into that RP and you constantly insulted it via OOC, you must understand how off putting that was?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(07-02-2014, 06:27 AM)Wood Wrote: Oh Actor I really do find you funny, how on earth did we cross the line? The f word was thrown once or twice but this was because we asked you to stop flaming about our RP before hand. You started the flame war not us and you even continued the flame war on. It had stopped for about five minutes then you come back with your sarcastic, rude and down right out of order comment about watching your hummer.

I myself, and I am sure everyone online at the time can say you started the flame war, and you continued it. I don't know what reply you are expecting when you insult our RP and I find it hilarious you think we should be polite to you after you insult our RP multiple times? Haha, good joke.

It's good you've admitted your mistakes but don't even try to blame us and say we could say all we want as the worst word thrown was the f word, and wasn't aimed directly at you but you was told to F off after you continued the insults.

Next time, I don't care what you think of our RP, and I don't want you to comment your rude, nasty opinions on them too. We put a lot of time into that RP and you constantly insulted it via OOC, you must understand how off putting that was?

I answered Temars question for the admins too understand, i didnt want too start a discussion. As said i had a bad day, and i regret what i done. Even though what i did was wrong, it wasnt "okay" of you guys too constantly over-spamming OOC with insults again me. Telling me "I dont have a good reputation in Fearless Community"
I brought down your - RP - (And in my opinion RP's can be brought up time, after time) You guys wanted too bring down a character, and a player in the community. which is far more worse than a RP, and because of you guys. I did lose my reputation in the fearless community, for something you've done towards me too.
I dont wanna be a "hated person, cause of a flame you participated in to." I dont wanna be hated, and a real douche in the Fearless Community. And what i've done after this thread, is far over what you can imagine, since the regretting, I've been helping out really many in the community, doing some small PassiveRP's. But in this time, you've been trying too get me down via. This thread... Which i do not respect.
- Thats what im trying too say. YOU didnt handle things mature and i didn't. But dont blame me, every single time i tells the truth, we're not going too the kindergarden. Do not say "You started" Cause, even if i did. You're not allowed too "flame in OOC, and use a bad language" That against the rules. And now.. I dont know what it seems like, but since we were breaking the rules (All of us) - We do need the same punishment. - Do not try too get away from that, with the "You started the flame"

- end of discussion, admin decides what happends next.
I honestly see arguing on both sides.

I do believe Act0r took it over the top so I will approve this with an OOC blacklist.