[Unofficial] Armium Services
(07-11-2014, 11:57 AM)MaST3rV3NuM Wrote: Out of Character information: My name is Yuval. i live in israel. Im 13 years old.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Mustsin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60943730

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 344+

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Im applying for Armium Security beacus: I love to be a guard no matter what! And im searching for a good clan and this is the best that i found!.

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 7-8 Hours.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: UTC+02:00

In-Character information:

Name?: Daniel C.

Surname?: Snow

Age?: 17

Any previous jobs?: I was a SRU sergent for a year. And a Spacial Ops in the Russian army.

Tell us a bit about yourself: So im Daniel. 17 Years old. Im rich. and i was a Spacial Ops. Im tall. with Brown eyes.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders): Security.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes i do have expiriance: I was in the Russian Army Spacial Ops. Waht i did you may ask.. So listan! I was the guardian of the Nuclear reactor.

I have reviewed your application several times, and under my judgement, have denied your application. You meet the requirement of hours, yes. However, your background information was less than explaining. You went into no depth of any of the experience you have, if any. We prefer to have our recruits go into depth with their applications. However, do not attempt at posting another application for at least One Week.

Application Report Closed.

Armium Services Sergeant - Felix Ardrier
The following 1 user Likes Sirrus's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Today I am sad to inform you of my resignation, but i feel as it is something i have to do, I would infact like to put in a vouch for the person taking my place if possible, I would like Remen/Represent to take up place as I feel he is entirely suitable to take up the space that I was not able to fulfill. Thank you for the time you have given me in the clan and I hope to associate myself in the future with you as it was a complete pleasure playing with everyone in the clan, I hope this clan will go onto bigger things, thank you.
The following 1 user Likes Smex's post:
  • actor
I have reviewed your application multiple times, and found it considerably well. Good writing, grammar, etc. Your hours are good for our standards, and having an RP point makes it even better. Your background, in my opinion, was great. You'll make a fine addition to the ranks of Armium Services. Under my judgement, your application has been accepted. Welcome to Armium Services, my friend.

When in-game, change your Clan and Job to: Armium Services - Scientist.

Application Report Closed.

Armium Services Sergeant - Felix Ardrier

Thank you very much for accepting. I look forward to taking part in many RP's with the clan.
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
I have decided that I am going to leave the clan.

I feel that I am not going to enjoy being a part of this clan in the future, as my rank really does confine me, (Builder). I also think that this clan is more so focused on security RP which, to be really honest is not my style or roleplay. I would like to do security RP, as it has been my only option since joining the clan, but I can't as I have been told by Act0r. I do enjoy building and that is the rank I applied for yes, but I of course would also like to roleplay, in my time so far I have gotten to do neither.
I haven't had great communication with any of the hierarchy in the clan also, not knowing what is going on, or what is planned.
I really don't want any of this to offend you, please don't take it personal.
It is just how I feel.
I know my time in this clan was short lived and I am sorry for that.

I thank you nonetheless, goodbye.
(07-17-2014, 04:47 PM)[FL:RP] Rivahl Wrote: I have decided that I am going to leave the clan.

I feel that I am not going to enjoy being a part of this clan in the future, as my rank really does confine me, (Builder). I also think that this clan is more so focused on security RP which, to be really honest is not my style or roleplay. I would like to do security RP, as it has been my only option since joining the clan, but I can't as I have been told by Act0r. I do enjoy building and that is the rank I applied for yes, but I of course would also like to roleplay, in my time so far I have gotten to do neither.
I haven't had great communication with any of the hierarchy in the clan also, not knowing what is going on, or what is planned.
It is just how I feel.

The clan has been busy at the moment. Since i'd alot to do In real life.

- Our Roleplay will return. But it was your own decision to leave this early. And what you posted, gives me a negative feeling on how you liked the clan.
We're not the ones who makes the RP events. If you wanted to RP, you should really start one up by yourself.
We've had a meeting about our inactivity, Sirrus has always been there, to hold the clan clear. I do not know why you didnt take any contact to the clan members.
You should've added me aswell when you jointed the clan.

But that was your own choice, and it will change nothing since you weren't active in RP's aswell.

Thanks for your resigning, and for the short amount of time you've been in our clan.
(07-17-2014, 05:17 PM)actor Wrote:
(07-17-2014, 04:47 PM)[FL:RP] Rivahl Wrote: I have decided that I am going to leave the clan.

It is just how I feel.

The clan has been busy at the moment. Since i'd alot to do In real life.

- Our Roleplay will return. But it was your own decision to leave this early. And what you posted, gives me a negative feeling on how you liked the clan.
We're not the ones who makes the RP events. If you wanted to RP, you should really start one up by yourself.
We've had a meeting about our inactivity, Sirrus has always been there, to hold the clan clear. I do not know why you didnt take any contact to the clan members.
You should've added me aswell when you jointed the clan.

But that was your own choice, and it will change nothing since you weren't active in RP's aswell.

Thanks for your resigning, and for the short amount of time you've been in our clan.

You being busy is fully understandable.
In general I wanted to leave the clan, because it just wasn't for me, ok.
You took this personal, I told you not to :/

I never said that you were the ones that made the RP's, I was asking you to make one with me. You were there at the time and it felt like you didn't care what I had to say, you didn't acknowledge my ideas on the RP, almost as if you were ignoring me (The Toxic Spill RP). So don't say I didn't try.

Yes, it was my own choice and I hope you respect my decision.
Don't say that it will change nothing because I wasn't active, that is just a like taking a stab at me seen as I did make an attempt to RP.

The only RP that took place in the time I was in the clan was the brief alliance in security you had with S.A.A. That is all.

Anyway, I have explained why I left.
Constructive criticism if anything, not saying that I am amazing or anything, so please don't turn this into an arguement.

Goodbye.
Armium Bank Opening Soon!

Armium Services, has not been active in Evocity for somewhile..

- We had some businesses to take care of, since we were involved in something which were not our problem, so what happend was that we lost alot of money.
[REASON CLASSIFIED]

- We had to get those money back, so what we did was to take a loan from the President, in the White House.
[The Loan is Classified!]

We hired some workers, to build us our Bank with some architect work by our wonderful Recruit, Zack Lawrence.

We will not tell why we chose to use Money on a Bank.

"But we can tell, that the Money are needed for Armium."

[ Armium Bank ]

[Image: 9v9zph.jpg]

[ Armium Bank ]

[Image: 2wqbaiw.jpg]

A New Division has been Unlocked!

A new division has been unlocked to improve, and spread the Armium Services in alot of divisions.
The division which has been setup is what we need at the moment. So what we need now is recruits to the Division - The applications will not be answered by me Crave 'Actor' Prince, or Josh Wright.

The Appliers will be answered by Sirrus which is the leading one for the new Division!

And i would like to include that the appliers needs to take their time, to complete their application.
The Armium Services didn't answer some of the Applications for the needs of Requirements. Or because no time was taken writing the application, which does not make us interrested in answering it.
Take your time, post your application, then we'll do the same thing, just answering it.
The following 2 users Like actor's post:
  • Duane, Ivan Tempski
Out of Character information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Mr Nicola

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:54651884

How many hours do you have on the servers?:219

How many RP points do you have on the servers?:0 (i hope to get some soon)

Why are you applying for Armium Services?:Because im searching for a good serious clan and GrizzlyBear Suggested this one

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?:8

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?:GMT+1

In-Character information:

Name?:Walter White

Surname?:Nicola

Age?:15

Any previous jobs?:Head of Defence in Arvind Alliance

Tell us a bit about yourself: Walter 'Nicola' White is a 30 years old man from belgium that graduated from the university of Ghent Walter studied Industrial science but he couldnt find a job so he started doing underground stuff like robbing, stealing, autotheft but now he is trying to change his life by getting a real job he had one at Arvind Alliance but as Head of Defence but he didnt like the people there so he quit.

What division are you applying for? (Security|Builders|Espionage):Espionage

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:Not as a Espionage but i can learn
Regards,
Nicola
Out of Character information: My name is Yuval and I am coming from Israel. I am 13 and a half years old, I have gaming history and great past roleplaying. (So my friends say so) I play GMod for a long time, I think I could manage well if I'd join the clan.

Steam Name: [FL:RP]MustSin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60943730

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 372+

How many RP points do you have on the servers?: 0, unfortunately.

Why are you applying for Armium Services?: Okay, OOC reasons, right ? Anyway, we all know alot of games of being the "bad guy" and "raiding", such as
-PayDay Game Series
-Splinter Cell
-GTA
-Thief
-Max Payne
And more

How active are you on the servers in a scale 1-10?: 6-8

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: UTC+02:00

In-Character Information

Name?: Daniel

Surname?: Snow

Age?: 29 and a half.

Any previous jobs?: I have been qualified as Special Ops Squad "SRU" I've held the Sergeant rank, for serving some good years. Retirement came with age.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Uhm, I started serving in the army at age of 18 and went on the Navy. A few years later I went for spec ops SRU and got promoted to EvoCity SRU Sergeant to operate my own unit.

What division are you applying for? :Security. I'm better with weapons than tools.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Of course! I wouldn't wish for security without any information about the job.
Don Luchesse [ELIMINATED]
The Armium Services were just having their last meeting..

The spionage division was sent of to a mission, when suddenly one of the Agents called the Corporal
& The General, to tell that we were being spyed.

One of the Agents was lost in a spionage several days before, he was sent out for a mission aswell and never returned..

A few notes were left at where his mission was located. - (which is classified for the publicity, for security reasons)

Agent Elias was sent out to investigate the death/disappearance of our Agent.. Informations was collected from all around the city, cameras in the city was checked for this.

After longer investigations it stood clear... The Luchesse Family has Attacked and harashed one of our Agents for his mission..

The General and Corporal collected their spionage division, and went on the offensive stance, they spyed several hours on the Luchesse Compound.

No contact was foud inside the Compund, but suddenly two cars arrived..
Agent Elias told us that one guy in a white suit was the Don for the Family, we made the entire area clear with our snipers, and rushed in action.. The Don and his Consigliere and one Association were captured by us, and tied up. - They were now caught, and were about to admit their actions against us.

They kept lying, to the Corporal and Agent Elias.

The General of Armium saw no other option than using the Mafia method against themself. - For every lie their own Members would get executed.

What we saw on the wall, was a TV hanging and having a clear view over our Headquarter, so it was right, they were spying us..

The Don admitted the assassination on the Armium agent.

With this the Consigliere got executed, together with a Association of the Luchesse Family.

The Don got drowned as a revenge for our Agent which never really lived his life completely

The Luchesse Family has the choice between a War, or to leave it as it were before..

The Choice is theirs.

Armium Services gets disgusted by the feeling of a war, but if we're forced to we will, all this was done for a true Agent, May he Rest In Peace!
The following 1 user Likes actor's post:
  • willrogerson