Addons breaking my console?
So lately I've encountered problem with my console crashing my entire game when I opened it. I've now removed the entire Garrysmod folder from Steamapps and re-installed it.

The first time I attempted this it worked, but when I had installed the sound fix addon to remove those annoying sounds I had the problem once again. The next time I didn't download any addons, and put only the FL content. The problem happened again. When I removed FL content from my addons folder the damage had already been done and now my console no longer works again unless I re-install.

I've tried all the commands in the Properties section of Garrysmod, verified my cache, but it seems re-installing is the only option.

I have already posted 2 of these threads, trying to narrow the problems down.
I know you've said you've tried all of the launch commands for Garry's Mod, but have you tried "dxlevel 95" or "dxlevel 110"? Try them as launch commands if you have not already.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(06-25-2014, 12:50 AM)Trevor Jackson Wrote: I know you've said you've tried all of the launch commands for Garry's Mod, but have you tried "dxlevel 95" or "dxlevel 110"? Try them as launch commands if you have not already.

I'll try 110. I've done 95 and I think 85.`

Edit: Did not work. Is it "-dxlevel 110"?
(06-25-2014, 12:55 AM)Sgtbender2000 Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 12:50 AM)Trevor Jackson Wrote: I know you've said you've tried all of the launch commands for Garry's Mod, but have you tried "dxlevel 95" or "dxlevel 110"? Try them as launch commands if you have not already.

I'll try 110. I've done 95 and I think 85.`

Edit: Did not work. Is it "-dxlevel 110"?

Hm, that's correct. Looking around the internet, it appears that this was a common problem a few months back. I don't have any other suggestions at the moment, but if I think of something I'll post again.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]