RP Points
0, but I do RP well and that's all that matters, if admins don't notice it's tough shit to me :L

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 3 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • StillAlive, Triangle, equal
I have 7
Well your a bullshit biter.
[Image: 64.png]
The following 2 users Like Noobias's post:
  • furlings, Triangle
i got some fine ass luck. everytime i have a good rp going on. there is no freaking admin on to give me a point Tounge.
what else (besides toxic mask) can we buy for em? :/
Nothing yet. But I'm quite sure that more things are on its way :-)
(08-12-2011, 12:17 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: what else (besides toxic mask) can we buy for em? :/

not a single thing Wink. theyre still working on it. i wish they just add a free suit for the people that rp good or a new job for good rpers.
(08-12-2011, 03:37 PM)jantje12 Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 12:17 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: what else (besides toxic mask) can we buy for em? :/

not a single thing Wink. theyre still working on it. i wish they just add a free suit for the people that rp good or a new job for good rpers.

free stuf for tose who play good?
dont you think this is waaaaaaay tooooo easy to get?
(i dont mean little mingebags)
(08-12-2011, 05:08 PM)Donut1052 Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 03:37 PM)jantje12 Wrote:

free stuf for tose who play good?
dont you think this is waaaaaaay tooooo easy to get?
(i dont mean little mingebags)

Those RP points are REALLY hard to get. Like... Really! So its not easy to get in any way. And however just because you have the 10 points, doesn't mean you get the suit. You still have to get it from the admins and that takes time also Q:
I don't even know what rp points are :D
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles