President rules
The president rules really need to change....there was a president on today that caused a 2 hour+ server-wide riot because he banned everyone from the city but the government, made people pay cops to get gas, was holed up in a fort in the villa near the Corleone spawn so nobody could kill him. The worst part about all this, IT WAS ALLOWED TO HAPPEN. An admin even said he didn't break any laws. The rules for president need to be changed to stop shit like this from happening.
(08-13-2011, 08:48 AM)iownuall123 Wrote: he banned everyone from the city but the government
I've seen this happen a lot of times. It's perfectly acceptable.

made people pay cops to get gas
I don't see what's wrong with this.

was holed up in a fort in the villa near the Corleone spawn so nobody could kill him
That's called 'protection' and it goes without saying that presidents are allowed to hire security.
And to be honest, this actually sounds like quite fun roleplay. Shame I missed out.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • StillAlive
(08-13-2011, 03:32 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 08:48 AM)iownuall123 Wrote: he banned everyone from the city but the government
I've seen this happen a lot of times. It's perfectly acceptable.

made people pay cops to get gas
I don't see what's wrong with this.

was holed up in a fort in the villa near the Corleone spawn so nobody could kill him
That's called 'protection' and it goes without saying that presidents are allowed to hire security.
And to be honest, this actually sounds like quite fun roleplay. Shame I missed out.

If it wasn't for the people shooting cops on sight, random raiding houses and constant breaking of NLR I might agree with you. But how is making people pay cops $350 to get gas a good thing?
The following 2 users Like iownuall123's post:
  • StillAlive, Small Bear
I remember just goining the server as a unemployed I was shot in the head, so I ran into a nearby shop and two cops were chasing me so I ran out the city, later on when I was about to die of hunger because there was no chef, I needed the vending machine so I went into the city and was arrested, when my time was up I armed myself, a ss tried to gun me down but I killed him and got my food and went out, but the SAME SS guy was chasing me out the city.
[Image: source.gif]