Game closes whilist joining
So everytime I need to join the server v2d, the joining process lasts from 5 to 10 minutes, then the game closes. Without any error messages to give me any hint on what the problem is.

To get through this, I always have to join the build server, and when I'am in the build server, I have to join the v2d so my game doesn't close.

If any of you have experienced this before and found / know a fix for it, please help.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
So this happens with me aswell,So really your computer cant handle the amount of stuff loading so its going to close gmod.The only fix is to join a small server and then join fearless.If i get any more updates i will contact you, me and a team of friends are working with something to solve this.When i get this fix its going to be a .EXE so when it runs it injects stuff into gmod causing a update so you only have to run it once.We have already talked to a few gmod developers about this so it wont trigger the VAC feature.

-Your friend
Dylan
Well thanks for the answer Dylan, please keep me updated if you and your friends come up with anything.

EDIT: Btw I didn't have this problem before formatting my computer, and I made sure to update all my drivers too.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
I also suggest scanning your computer with malware bytes to be safe Smile
Try joining a singleplayer game first. I have the same problem, and this solves it.
A more fitting signature.