Un-Blacklist Request - [FL:RP] Ryvul
Your name: [FL:RP] Ryvul

Your ban ID: 32004
Banned by: [FL] Floodify
Reason: v_2d - CDM

Involved: Floodify

Why we should unban you: I feel that blacklisting me for CDM was harsh. What happened was that I was driving by main street in a Tides truck fairly slow around 20mph because at the speed I was going at, someone could out run me. I was driving by and a group of people were sitting on the bench, one of them playing music with a guitar. One of them ran out and the "Talking" hud came up. I just bumped into him and I guess he got injured. I don't think he died. I didn't get out to check because there was cops around.

There was no communication from me to admin what so ever. I asked him could we talk about the incident, cause I wanted to explain how the BL was unjust. He must have been in hiding as there was no sign of him in the "tab menu" or when I typed status into console his name didn't show either. I got the blacklist when he wasn't apparently on the server? It was all just a bit confusing and unfair.
I would like for my blacklist to be either reduced or removed due to the unfortunate circumstances.

Can this post please be deleted? Sorry, my bad. I thought the unban and unblacklist were under same thread.
Wrong area
Denied since already remade